Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happened to @BummerDrummer?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
@BummerDrummer he was one of the biggest sfcels here three years ago. Why did he leave the forum?

he ascended with an ethnic BBW
No. Wouldn't be surprised if he fucked some ugly East Asian, and somehow justified tho, because, muh 'honorary Aryan'. But he seemed like a real sfcel, I can respect that.

I think the unofficial lore is that he was worried that the FBI was surveilling him for his KKK affiliations, so he deleted his account out of fear.

He was nice guy

he ascended with an ugly jewish foid he groomed off discord who he now suibaits to GEG
death to fakecel niggers and so forth

No. Wouldn't be surprised if he fucked some ugly East Asian, and somehow justified tho, because, muh 'honorary Aryan'. But he seemed like a real sfcel, I can respect that.
it's over he sexed a kike

I think the unofficial lore is that he was worried that the FBI was surveilling him for his KKK affiliations, so he deleted his account out of fear.
I see

Bummer

:feelsrope:

That isn't even his main account.
The first one is @BummerDrummerOG

Really? Sounds plausible
I don't doubt that it's possible, but I'm going to have to see some evidence for this.
Yeah same here

he ascended with an ugly jewish foid he groomed off discord who he now suibaits to GEG
death to fakecel niggers and so forth
He 'told' (bragged to) a certain group of individuals, including me, about her. He claimed she was 16 years old, though he omitted the detail that she was Jewish. Perhaps this age discrepancy is due to my lengthy unfamiliarity with the situation. Also, I ascertained that, despite her frauding, she wasn't ugly; however, this was based on just one photo.
Yeah, I don't know. I'm not defending bummer here, but that chinkord picture doesn't amount to much evidence tbhngl, especially when those can easily be doctored.
No, it's as real as the inceldom you endure.

He 'told' (bragged to) a certain group of individuals, including me, about her. He claimed she was 16 years old, though he omitted the detail that she was Jewish. Perhaps this age discrepancy is due to my lengthy unfamiliarity with the situation. Also, I ascertained that, despite her frauding, she wasn't ugly; however, this was based on just one photo.

No, it's as real as the inceldom you endure.
If you say so, brocel. I stopped accepting discord screenshots as evidence ever since you could easily fake them.

he was good with words, mogs me. hes 5'5 right?