Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What happened to British women?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Pre 1980s

1970s British Police Uniform

Chav family AJJWFD

1942Utility6

211a3ae3 0001 0004 0000 000000507826 w1280 r177 fpx3737 fpy50

Now :feelsrope::feelsrope:

NINTCHDBPICT000550936226 1

Two women and a man dinking and dancing at street party in south london CRRKDR

Take me away from Modernism and Empowerment

I would rather be a poor miner in 1940s England then where I am now

America happened

These are 10/10 in bongland
3938DCAE CC47 45F8 BBDA 52BD9E21F838

British women are so trashy

"liberation" and "muh evil patriarchy" happened, fueled by social media and propaganda

What really happened is that the kitchen lost it's relevance. Capitalism is fine but consumerism to sustain the debt cycle (instead of letting the market correct it - which would give pain to every investor and general public indirectly in the short term) led to eating/taking out being the norm.

Eastern Europe woman that mgtow/trp often praises about - economically poorer sections who can't eat out and thus healthy physique.

British women are so trashy
What really happened is that the kitchen lost it's relevance. Capitalism is fine but consumerism to sustain the debt cycle (instead of letting the market correct it - which would give pain to every investor and general public indirectly in the short term) led to eating/taking out being the norm.

Eastern Europe woman that mgtow/trp often praises about - economically poorer sections who can't eat out and thus healthy physique.
this basically

white women are bottom of the barrel

Chad rammed into them

Brits started eating shittier and more processed foods

sexual revolution happened, except it was a scam cause Im not getting laid, and I have no sexual freedoms whatsoever. Only foids do

sexual revolution happened, except it was a scam cause Im not getting laid, and I have no sexual freedoms whatsoever. Only foids do
UK didn't have a sexual revolution till the 80s compared to 60s for America

in 1970s most British was very poor, we were called the sick man of Europe and Birth rates were high

a certain ethnoreligion

Just cherry-pick theory

Just cherry-pick theory
I can guarantee that 1960s British women were better

in USA they had Feminism and Sexual Revolution

This didn't get to Britain yet because it was very poor

in 1950s 85+% of homes had fridges while 15% of Uk homes had Fridges

Something to do with feminism and media over sexualisation.

I can guarantee that 1960s British women were better

in USA they had Feminism and Sexual Revolution

This didn't get to Britain yet because it was very poor

in 1950s 85+% of homes had fridges while 15% of Uk homes had Fridges

Most of the British population was firmly behind America in terms of living standards until the mid to late 1980's when we had a credit boom and ample quantities of cheap consumer goods were available from the far east. Many people around where I lived still had outdoor toilets until the 1980's. The house I grew up in had very little insulation, an outside and indoor toilet, open fires for heating and a coal fired range for cooking on. My grandparents rented a black and white TV from some lease company until 1980 - they had to pay weekly for that thing. The food in the UK back in the 70's was terrible. It really was slop. Many electronic products frequently required repair - my dad remembers going to the local electrical supplier to buy new vacuum tubes for his record player all the time. I'd say even what GM and Chrysler were making in the 70's was better made than a Morris Marina or Austin Allegro - my dad had 3 Marinas and a Morris Ital and he was always fixing or welding up the rust on those POS's.

My mum remembers visiting relatives in London in the 60's and there still being a lot of badly patched up housing damaged by the Blitz. She had an aunt who had plywood covering the roof and floor in her house where a German bomb and landed. A grandmother who served tea and food on battered China that had survived when her house was hit by a V1 "doodlebug". The war had been over 20 years and people still hadn't picked up much of the mess.

I must admit - I was born about 5 years to late to remember the old slum housing. It was piles of bricks or empty land by the time I remember. I do remember all the old blackened derelict factories around here - some of which had been like that since the 50's.

Most of the British population was firmly behind America in terms of living standards until the mid to late 1980's when we had a credit boom and ample quantities of cheap consumer goods were available from the far east. Many people around where I lived still had outdoor toilets until the 1980's. The house I grew up in had very little insulation, an outside and indoor toilet, open fires for heating and a coal fired range for cooking on. My grandparents rented a black and white TV from some lease company until 1980 - they had to pay weekly for that thing. The food in the UK back in the 70's was terrible. It really was slop. Many electronic products frequently required repair - my dad remembers going to the local electrical supplier to buy new vacuum tubes for his record player all the time. I'd say even what GM and Chrysler were making in the 70's was better made than a Morris Marina or Austin Allegro - my dad had 3 Marinas and a Morris Ital and he was always fixing or welding up the rust on those POS's.

My mum remembers visiting relatives in London in the 60's and there still being a lot of badly patched up housing damaged by the Blitz. She had an aunt who had plywood covering the roof and floor in her house where a German bomb and landed. A grandmother who served tea and food on battered China that had survived when her house was hit by a V1 "doodlebug". The war had been over 20 years and people still hadn't picked up much of the mess.

I must admit - I was born about 5 years to late to remember the old slum housing. It was piles of bricks or empty land by the time I remember. I do remember all the old blackened derelict factories around here - some of which had been like that since the 50's.
I perfer slums then todays market

At least you could get a gf

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCTunqv1Xt4

When I get older losing my hair
Many years from now
Will you still be sending me a Valentine
Birthday greetings bottle of wine
If I'd been out till quarter to three
Would you lock the door
Will you still need me, will you still feed me
When I'm sixty-four
You'll be older too
And if you say the word
I could stay with you
I could be handy, mending a fuse
When your lights have gone
You can knit a sweater by the fireside
Sunday mornings go for a ride
Doing the garden, digging the weeds
Who could ask for more
When I'm sixty-four
Every summer we can rent a cottage
In the Isle of Wight, if it's not too dear
We shall scrimp and save
Grandchildren on your knee
Vera, Chuck and Dave
Send me a postcard, drop me a line
Stating point of view
Indicate precisely what you mean to say
Yours sincerely, wasting away
Give me your answer, fill in a form
Mine for evermore
When I'm sixty-four

Back in the day you'd statistically be able to experience this even though you were some fucked up poor blue-collar worker.

Modern life is simply empty and disturbing. Watching modern women become uncontrolled hypergamous sluts with no pair-bonding capabilities whatsoever since tender age is like watching tons and tons of fresh delicious food being thrown into a dumping ground. How to not have depression living in 2020 in the west?

This is legit, can confirm.
Same shit happening super fast in Asia, even faster because of income disparity and cheap labour.

Most <30 noodles can't cook at all, and are actually proud of it. Places with long time women's lib, like HK and Singapore had the 'women not knowing how to cook' thing happen a generation ago, but it didn't matter cos eating out was based in same old rice principles, so they ate healthy (most old noodles I know in this category are in their 50s and still have good figures), but the young ones are eating the craziest garbage you can imagine, and they don't know it cos they think only maccas, dominos, and KFC are unhealthy lol.

And it's everywhere, China, SEA, hell even Japan and curryland.

Good luck to all the weeb cucks on here whining for muh read waifu JFL
Before covid you could see many of these fat british roasties doing bachelorette parties in Spain. Everyone laughs at them tbh kek
Yeah embarrassing, British girls fell of faster than any other

alcohol and drugs.

Before covid you could see many of these fat british roasties doing bachelorette parties in Spain. Everyone laughs at them tbh kek

Just FYI mate - The kind of Brits who come to Spain in general and make idiots of themselves really are the worst of the worst. We owe your country a debt of gratitude for having them.

They became wiggers.
Have never seen wiggers being used to refer to white foids before ngl
I thought wiggers referred to white guys that act stereotypically ghetto and like to listen to rap.

I hate this fucking prison island.

I thought wiggers referred to white guys that act stereotypically ghetto and like to listen to rap.

Can confirm, UK cel here. We have a lot of wiggers and trashy women. The foids in town centres on weekends are the worst. Drunk British foids are an embarassment.

Can confirm, UK cel here. We have a lot of wiggers here and trashy women.
Wigger culture isn't going anywhere anytime soon tbh a lot of people thought the rap music that inspired it would die out in the 2010s but it just persisted and melded with EDM and techno remixes.

Yea it typically refers to white guys who act like black guys but in my school some white foids do that too probably to get chad/tyrone.