Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happened to Azavi?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Did he ascend?

Azavi the slayer of cucks. He probably roped, just writing his name every time we spoted a cuck was such lifefuel

Azavi the slayer of cucks. He probably roped, just writing his name every time we spoted a cuck was such lifefuel
True, those were the good old days. I remember how much CuckTears and bluepilled fags despised him.

@azavii

"I've been away from the incel community for over 2 weeks now and some people have been messaging me about why I've vanished. In short, I've just been taking a break from the site, I will probably eventually return but I might be gone for a long time. Sorry for not saying anything beforehand."

He disappeared and no one knows. I've heard various rumors around the discords etc. and the consensus is he killed himself or "ascended". I think the latter is more likely sadly. He was the most based mod in existence, rest in peace.

never knew the guy tbh