Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happened to all of the traditionally, feminine women of olden days, such as those that inspired Alice in Wonderland, for example?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Veteran
You probably have seen in movies set in the 1800s how women and girls dresses very feminine and behaved very feminine. What happened to them? Why are there almost none left in the world?

They are long gone now. If they ever existed

they were not better, they were force to act as if they were bc these bitch still needed to be accepted by society, have a shelter, food..
Nowadays they can be litteral prostitute and have all that whitout negative consequence for their reputation or well being.

Yeah in the same way afghani women are "feminine and obedient"

that image only existed in the minds of men

They naturally don't act that way since their nature is satanic
Society force them to behave and look feminine in the past

if they didn't do everything their husband said they would be sent to the clown house or brutally beaten.

The real question is why you're basing your worldview on disney cartoons
I’m thinking specifically about the time period that inspired Alice in Wonderland.

Society force them to behave and look feminine in the past
Therefore, it’s the fault of men for letting them off the leash. If males can regain their dominance in society—if patriarchal societies can be restored—then women will revert to acting and behaving femininely.

Therefore, it’s the fault of men for letting them off the leash. If males can regain their dominance in society—if patriarchal societies can be restored—then women will revert to acting and behaving femininely.
That's true, but it probably won't occur in our lifetime

Perhaps you should research that book a bit more bro.

It's about a little girl that he was fucking.

Look it up!!!

Perhaps you should research that book a bit more bro.

It's about a little girl that he was fucking.

Look it up!!!
I know about that. I’m referring to the time period and background during which feminine Victorian women existed

I know about that. I’m referring to the time period and background during which feminine Victorian women existed
Not all bitches wore fancy shit. That was rich bitch only shit.

The foid masses were wearing far worse looking stuff.

However, their was more "dignity" in general for the middle class and up.