Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What happened to all of the Nazi chad tinder experiment videos on youtube?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I almost forgot about those and decided to search it up. Just found one but got a good ass laugh. Its so nice to really laugh after rotting away for so long.

JFL "I admire your honesty". I'm seriously thinking about setting up a fake chad account on tinder. I just wanna know how it feels like to get matches after matches and see what kind of foids I cant get. Also to read their retard profiles.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpEw4So3Sm0

Deleted, but I believe there are still archives of the chadfishing reddit so you could still find some there. Too bad tinder has verification now but I think you can still fraud

(((Youtube))) did it.

tinder experiments like these are tsar bomba blackpills jfl

Who would a white bitch rather fuck, a German Shepherd or Hitler?

a94npki9y8g31.jpg

A white woman's ultimate sexual fantasy is to be the sole womb to carry on the white race

JBW is ultimate cope, living in a white country I can confirm that I know at least 10 fellow cels, mostly bluepilledcels afaik.

I wanna make a movie

ATTACK OF THE NAZI CHADS!

It will star a truecel that has to defeat the femoids and their blatant hypergamy!

JBW is ultimate cope, living in a white country I can confirm that I know at least 10 fellow cels, mostly bluepilledcels afaik.

Obviously JBW doesn't work if everyone else is white.....
The point is JBW kicks in while living in a mutt country or traveling to SEA or the like

A white woman's ultimate sexual fantasy is to be the sole womb to carry on the white race
I strongly doubt they think about it on the same level as you do.

They just want to be fucked by genetically superior men

YouTube don’t want us exposing foids