Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What happened the last time you texted a girl you liked?

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
Left me on read about 4 messages in :kys::feelsrope:

Those are generally menial subjects that never end up in anything affectionate or sex related. Mostly work related. Just be a slave to some corporation theory.

idk she told me she dont want to go with me anywhere I think I invited her to hang out or something

it was long time ago

Never had a foids contact number or social.

I told her I liked her, she answered that she wasn't interested and that she'll never be

Never happened because I stopped texting women a long time ago

It’s over for textless virgins like me.:feelsohgod:

She began sending pictures of other men she liked and actively spoke too.

Just blocked her after that....

Women are too narcissistic to understand how their actions affect others....

:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

High IQ

Certified hood classic

:chad:>:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:>:incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:<:bigbrain:
Based and redpilled, I had a similar scenario once. We men need to stop getting ourselves cucked and learn to ignore these dumb sluts

foids have never written to me:feelsrope:

Of an actual conversation when I knew her? Not too sure... that was over two years ago now.

Of an actual conversation when I still had feelings for her? I don't know that one either. That was over three years ago.

Quick messages? Again, over two years ago She was confused. I asked for help, a quick favor, something she could do in less than five minutes, and wasn't anything sexual or romantic. She didn't do it. She is a fucking bitch. I think about what a knife would look like slitting her throat a lot (in a video game, of course).

I could really go into detail about her. She was the girl who hung out with the group of outcast males who people only listened to because they wanted to fuck her. Now she has a boyfriend who is taller than every on of us was. What a cunt, she was. Hopefully she dies soon.

The last time I did it was 7 years ago, got soft rejected but she still "wanted to be friends". I never talked to that bitch foid ever again.

I texted her like 4-5 months ago. I like the way she talks, but I don't know what happened that she started being mean and repulsive with me:feelsohgod:

Ive never done that

Of an actual conversation when I knew her? Not too sure... that was over two years ago now.

Of an actual conversation when I still had feelings for her? I don't know that one either. That was over three years ago.

Quick messages? Again, over two years ago She was confused. I asked for help, a quick favor, something she could do in less than five minutes, and wasn't anything sexual or romantic. She didn't do it. She is a fucking bitch. I think about what a knife would look like slitting her throat a lot (in a video game, of course).

I could really go into detail about her. She was the girl who hung out with the group of outcast males who people only listened to because they wanted to fuck her. Now she has a boyfriend who is taller than every on of us was. What a cunt, she was. Hopefully she dies soon.
Every man knows a girl like that. They invade male spaces, get their fix of attention and in the process end up ruining the group, then run off into the sunset with some chad that will leave her in two weeks :feelskek:

I texted her like 4-5 months ago. I like the way she talks, but I don't know what happened that she started being mean and repulsive with me:feelsohgod:
>don’t know what happened that she started being mean

Come on mate, everyone here knows why girls don’t like them

First time was last time and it was brutal noreplypill :feelsrope:

I don't think I've texted a girl who's not family in the last decade

She threatened to call the police on me if I texted her further.

She told me she had a bf, and told me she’d tell me if their relationship ever ended. That was one year ago, nothing happened, I still think about her everyday :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

She told me she had a bf, and told me she’d tell me if their relationship ever ended. That was one year ago, nothing happened, I still think about her everyday :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
@Fat Link ban this nigger

It has never happened.

she texted back "???" or something, of course wasn't generally interested in striking up any meaningful conversation.

Never had anyone to text.