Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happened catfishman23?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
Why did he delete his channel?

Wish I got to see his videos

When'd he delete his channel? Is there an archive of his videos?

a fisherman caught him

Who fucking cares he a was big autistic fakecel. Just because he made some catfishing videos and stuttered like a retard in them doesn’t give him a pass. He actively bragged about having sex and shaming virgins in discord when people called him out on his autism.

He was also doxxed and blackmailed into drinking his own piss, and recording it.

He is a huge meme. I’m surprised there isn’t a kiwifarms thread about him at this point.

Who fucking cares he a was big autistic fakecel. Just because he made some catfishing videos and stuttered like a retard in them doesn’t give him a pass. He actively bragged about having sex and shaming virgins in discord when people called him out on his autism.

He was also doxxed and blackmailed into drinking his own piss, and recording it.

He is a huge meme. I’m surprised there isn’t a kiwifarms thread about him at this point.

Did people stop watching him after finding out he had sex with 35 foids?

I think he's kinda like Nathan, he doesn't belong anywhere :cryfeels:

I want to see his videos so shame.

I hate fakecels

There is a thread about him on kiwi btw.

I think he's kinda like Nathan, he doesn't belong anywhere :cryfeels:

Hes no incel definitely thats for sure, hes loco enough for some gang like MS 13