Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happen to the 2009 PUAhaters

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Whatever happen to the first blackpillers who registered on PUAhate in 2009.

@Ryo_Hazuki is one of the longest lasting users who joined PUAhate in 2011/2012 afaik.

Whatever happen to the og blackpillers

They probably ascended or just moved on with their lives

Like a lot of lookism users

They probably ascended or just moved on with their lives

Like a lot of lookism users
That’s what Ryo said he claimed the incels on there just accepted their fate and moved on

That’s what Ryo said he claimed the incels on there just accepted their fate and moved on
Exactly like alot of lookism. Even the most profilic users have just moved on. Some of them made private discords and stuff after lookism went down it seems (Sin and slop), some communicate on contacts. Others migrated to looksmax, Kath and his buddies started bookism etc.

Either way, time moves and waits for nobody.

Exactly like alot of lookism. Even the most profilic users have just moved on. Some of them made private discords and stuff after lookism went down it seems (Sin and slop), some communicate on contacts. Others migrated to looksmax, Kath and his buddies started bookism etc.

Either way, time moves and waits for nobody.
True I was in a private lookism server for a bit

most wizards give up. especially when they have to face the death of their parents. It sounds insane to us but there are really more important things in life than proving the blackpill. People of all ilks repeatedly refer to the young as 'not being so downtrodden that they still have hope for change' and I believe this applies to posting too
what is the point of reading the same things for 5+ years
what happens to all the youngcels who were here 6 years ago? Probably drinking themselves to death and we'll be there soon

True I was in a private lookism server for a bit
Which one was it? I was in Sin's after I helped him with something Or was it neither? I am only aware of these two being exclusive lookism servers.

As for slop's, it seems like you need to provide proof of surgeries, its more of a community of hardmaxxers

Which one was it? I was in Sin's after I helped him with something Or was it neither? I am only aware of these two being exclusive lookism servers.

As for slop's, it seems like you need to provide proof of surgeries, its more of a community of hardmaxxers
Don’t remember

most wizards give up. especially when they have to face the death of their parents. It sounds insane to us but there are really more important things in life than proving the blackpill. People of all ilks repeatedly refer to the young as 'not being so downtrodden that they still have hope for change' and I believe this applies to posting too
what is the point of reading the same things for 5+ years
what happens to all the youngcels who were here 6 years ago? Probably drinking themselves to death and we'll be there soon
Some of us are staying here for the cope.

Oldcels move on and don't have the energy or drive to continue posting anymore

Some of us are staying here for the cope.
does it not get repetitive shitting on retards for opinions that get worse each year? You do a good service to this forum, bringing people up on their bad takes, it is much appreciated.

does it not get repetitive shitting on retards for opinions that get worse each year?
Sometimes, yes. But someone has to fight the spread of dangerous idiocy on the forum on occasion. There are flat earthers and germ theory of disease deniers here. It's easy to laugh and call them retards, but there are many impressionable minds here that can fall prey to very bad ideas and misinformation. There's no changing the minds of the proponents of these ideas - even trying to is stupid and futile - but at least others can have the chance to see the other side of it through reason.

You do a good service to this forum, bringing people up on their bad takes, it is much appreciated.
Thanks, brocel. :feelsYall: