Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What haircuts do you guys have/ get? I want to try something new need ideas/ suggestions.

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
I want to try something new with my hair. I know haircuts are irrelevant to an incel but I'm really tired of my hair. I currently have semi long hair on top and shorter sides. So I don't want long hair anymore cause its annoying, especially when sweating, drying your hair if you are in a hurry, or waking up with bed hair. So what do you guys think about this cut? Or what haircuts do you guys recommend?

Im also gonna start trying to run thug game soon so maybe this cut will help. Any suggestions from you guys?
Low Taper Fade with Crew Cut and Short Fringe

Last edited:
Try a hairstyle similar to this or anything that makes you look like an evil bussinesman

Attachments

• ggfh.jpg
    ggfh.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 81
I usually let my hair grow out til I become a curly headed jew looking subhuman, then I buzz it

Three haircuts I recommend
Tombaxter hair  cool textured quiff haircut for men
Ambarberia textured pompadour haircut men 2017 new 1
Morrismotley and short textures mens haircut

im latino so I can't run dread game, I'm gonna go for latino thug game which has a bit of a different style than blacks.

I tried running this haircut but it looks bad on me ngl but I do like it

Try a hairstyle similar to this or anything that makes you look like an evil bussinesman
this will just make anyone look gay unless they are hyper masculine

I just shave my head to a 2tbh.there's no point a haircut isn't gonna make you hot.

if you're black and trying to run thug game you need a shaved head or dreads. all other races just shave your head if you want to be a thug.

buzzcut cause baldcel

God i fucking hate these hairstyles because every fucking normie/chad have them
If you have the head for it to put it off why not and these Haircuts usually look pretty for whites mostly.

Last edited:
Im also gonna start trying to run thug game soon so maybe this cut will help. Any suggestions from you guys?
View attachment 18042

My haircuts usually look a bit like this, with the bangs kept off the forehead. They grow out well, for me at least, so I've gotten them every 5-12 months since 16.

I like them well enough. Holes couldn't care less, but that's to be expected. One of the most obvious marks of the marked is getting shoulder-length hair lopped off and not hearing a single "wow, haircut!" from a foid.

My haircuts usually look a bit like this, with the bangs kept off the forehead. They grow out well, for me at least, so I've gotten them every 5-12 months since 16.

I like them well enough. Holes couldn't care less, but that's to be expected. One of the most obvious marks of the marked is getting shoulder-length hair lopped off and not hearing a single "wow, haircut!" from a foid.
I feel you man, I used to have longish hair too (to the bottom of my neck) and when I got it cut no foid batted an eye. A few normie friends were just surprised at my decision kek

I feel you man, I used to have longish hair too (to the bottom of my neck) and when I got it cut no foid batted an eye. A few normie friends were just surprised at my decision kek
We need a pic of you and your hair so we know what suits you.
That thug/Latino short hair doesn't suit all face shapes.

I got my hair cut a few weeks ago, It was getting too long. I normaly like my hair near shoulder length on the back and sides with long bangs .

We need a pic of you and your hair so we know what suits you.
That thug/Latino short hair doesn't suit all face shapes.
Not my most flattering pic but here it is kek
Mexican teens3

kek im not doxxing myself nigga

But I have a surprisingly similar head shape to that just a little less face bloat. Im also a lot darker if that helps.

Not my most flattering pic but here it is kek
View attachment 18056
kek im not doxxing myself nigga

But I have a surprisingly similar head shape to that just a little less face bloat. Im also a lot darker if that helps.
I bet Chad could pull that haircut off

Just don't get something stupid or childish. If you're an ogre, cosplay Pepe. :feelzez: