Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What haircut/hairstyle do you guys have?

L

Lonely_Blackcel

Waiting for info.
-
I know a lot of you might not care about hair and stuff but I'm just curious on how you guys have it since I've never seen anything relating to this on here yet. I heard hair can make significant changes to your face and hide ugly features (eg. covering big forehead with a fringe).

Got a perm a few months ago

Not caring anymore. It rests a little before my shoulders and hasn't moved in 8 months. I think this is terminal length without a foid's level of estrogen.

I just let it grow

My hair is a fucking disaster, I'm gonna buy a wig soon because I've accepted that my hair is shit

mine is medium length rn, gonna grow it long

Something like this

The length is to my chin and i do a side part at my left eye. For places where i need my hair to look better, I make it curly with curl control jelly

I'm trying to grow my hair out for dreads

Dreadlocks

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Ridiculousness

They look like cheif keefs in this gif

Number 3 buzz its cool i dont have to comb it after waking up compared to having longer hair where i had to be careful of making sure i wouldnt damage my hair

I have a military style buzz cut

whatever it ends up looking like when I wake up
the handful of times a year i cut my hair just ask the barber to make it shorter, ends up a bit more hair than a buzzcut

short and I dont style it I just leave it as it is usually buzz it and let it grow for a month or two but im gonna let it grow for longer now

mid length and I brush them back when I get out of the shower so they're manageable

When I go to the barber I usually ask for shaved on the sides and a few cm left on the top then I let it grow for 3 to 12 months

Side part with a fade

same haircut as the guy in my pfp

Incel haircut

I know a lot of you might not care about hair and stuff but I'm just curious on how you guys have it since I've never seen anything relating to this on here yet. I heard hair can make significant changes to your face and hide ugly features (eg. covering big forehead with a fringe).
long

Dreads with the sides tapered

Really short since my hair got damaged, I look worse with it but at least I have an excuse to not go outside for two weeks.

I've just got a normie hair cut like this, mines a bit longer on top so I can hide my forehead.

0526 kennedy office 1000x729

Slick back that turns into typical zoomer hair once dry.