Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What hair type do you have?

What hair type?

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
Which one? Is it straight, straight-wavy, wavy or nigger curly? I have straight-wavy despite being a sandnigger, and my dad's hair is completely straight kek.

Straight wavy mogs
The most ideal hair type I wish my hair was like that

@Cayden Zhang
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@VideoGameCoper

Straight wavy mogs
The most ideal hair type I wish my hair was like that
Yeah, but I don't know what it really is. I think it's straight like my dad's. My sister once keeps telling me it's straight wavy, so maybe that's what it is.

Extremely straight it can't even stand, wind is my worst enemy

Straight wavy, similar to my avi. Most currys have this hair.

I would like to touch nigger hair one day, it looks like velcro

Yeah, but I don't know what it really is. I think it's straight like my dad's. My sister once keeps telling me it's straight wavy, so maybe that's what it is.
There is no straight wavy man, there's thick dense straight hair and losee thin straight hair. Thicker hair become wavy since hair together has to curl up to get space, shit thin hair becomes pure straight, won't stand, and no amount of combing will help

5C11C776 ACF7 405F 9078 D36F3E46BFDB

There is no straight wavy man, there's thick dense straight hair and losee thin straight hair. Thicker hair become wavy since hair together has to curl up to get space, shit thin hair becomes pure straight, won't stand, and no amount of combing will help
I have thick hair. People have said my hair is nice, hopefully, I don't loose it.

straight and slightly wavy, i hate it so much especially after i started balding, i want perfectly straight hair that many ricecels have

Which one? Is it straight, straight-wavy, wavy or nigger curly? I have straight-wavy despite being a sandnigger, and my dad's hair is completely straight kek.
Chink straight. Looks like shit short. Hard to style and white peoples hair products dont work always catches grease and dandruff.

Same. My dad's hair mogs
jfl at wanting anything from a ricecel. Anything physical associated with us is considered subhuman because its usually seen on a 0/10 ricecels head.

Chink straight. Looks like shit short. Hard to style and white peoples hair products dont work always catches grease and dandruff.
IMG 20240725 193144
Like this?

jfl at wanting anything from a ricecel. Anything physical associated with us is considered subhuman because its usually seen on a 0/10 ricecels head.
Even whites have straight hair tho

If you call my avi good hair then sure. Many currys are balding as well though and imo hair doesn’t really do much especially if you’re curry
Yeah its another reason why curries don’t have it that bad physically. Imo wavy medium brown is ideal and wavy because it’s far enough from chink hair but doesn’t look too ethnic or low class either.

White straight hair is difference its stylable and doesn’t grow like a porcupine. Chink hair should be a separate option tbh. And yeah every chinks hair is like that
What do those k-pop fags do then? Their hair looks good.

straight and slightly wavy, i hate it so much especially after i started balding, i want perfectly straight hair that many ricecels have
Why do you want straight hair over the type you hvae now

You literally have the ideal hair type

do you mean this as straight hair? Because what i want is similar to this, it looks straight and perfectly manageable. (don't mind this particular guy, i don't want to be a gook with that skull shape and pomaded rosy lips) . Whereas my hair is always an unruly mess ESPECIALLY now that i'm balding.

B0de5bcd541903dfc3b52ec46383b4d3

Last edited:
Atleast it looks somehwat thick
it is you can’t see any scalp from the stop besides the parted area. It’s just greasy and has a lot of dandruff but I’m working on that. I’m gonna get it styled soon enough too

it is you can’t see any scalp from the stop besides the parted area. It’s just greasy and has a lot of dandruff but I’m working on that. I’m gonna get it styled soon enough too
Mogs me even though I have the white straight hair
I think my hair is starting to thin

Mogs me even though I have the white straight hair
I think my hair is starting to thin
Balding as an incel is brutal because you have 1 good feature and it gets taken from you.

Balding as an incel is brutal because you have 1 good feature and it gets taken from you.
if I lose my hair I will genuinely go insane

Its not even like Im some ogre who will still look normal without hair I will look completely fucked

if I lose my hair I will genuinely go insane

Its not even like Im some ogre who will still look normal without hair I will look completely fucked
Same for most people here. Hairs always worth keeping unless you’re a nichemaxxed hypermasc mogger like johnny sins or the rock. Even if you still get nobody people will still treat you better with hair than without

Same for most people here. Hairs always worth keeping unless you’re a nichemaxxed hypermasc mogger like johnny sins or the rock. Even if you still get nobody people will still treat you better with hair than without
If I had a big frame and a more masc face I wouldn’t give af about my hair but I will look like an alien if I lose it with the features I have now

You dont even need to look hyper masc you just need enough other masculine features to balance it out so you look normal

I guess straight-wavy just because the part of it near the ears gets coiled easily, but it's definitely more straight than wavy.

I remember one guy I know confusing some random Vietnamese migrant with his back turned to him for me:feelshaha::feelskek:.