Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What Gym sluts find the most attractive

gym sluts= the manliest women to exist

Still report us gymcels for being there because they feel “threatened”
*Gets approached, pumped and dumped by chad*
:foidSoy:: THOSE FUCKING INCELS!!!

didn’t watch

Don’t care what they want

I fucking hate the gym thots the most. Wearing their super revealing clothing. And if you happen to be looking in their direction because you need to in order to do your workout, they give you these dirty looks and act like you’re a creep. And they either come with their Chads or more annoying gym thots

Those sluts deserve to get raped

I fucking hate the gym thots the most. Wearing their super revealing clothing. And if you happen to be looking in their direction because you need to in order to do your workout, they give you these dirty looks and act like you’re a creep. And they either come with their Chads or more annoying gym thots

That was one of the big reasons I stopped gymcelling, can’t even concentrate when my mind gets diverted by their big tight asses in their yoga pants and their perky tits in their gym bras

That was one of the big reasons I stopped gymcelling, can’t even concentrate when my mind gets diverted by their big tight asses in their yoga pants and their perky tits in their gym bras

Gym thots wear that for chads to see. As soon as I look at them for more than 5 seconds I get reported for harassment.

Didn't watch. But if I recall, I think its a close one between chest and abs.

Nvm, its consistently 1. Chest 2. Arms 3. Abs

Funny that face is consistently the least important to foids:

Last edited:
Join a male only gym

Remove all slut foids from gyms and only allow gymaxxers

I go to the gym to cope. What foids think is the last thing I give a shit about.

Toilets shouldn't be allowed in gyms.

Didn't watch. But if I recall, I think its a close one between chest and abs.

Nvm, its consistently 1. Chest 2. Arms 3. Abs

Funny that face is consistently the least important to foids:

I assume its virtue signaling. Its strange that legs and buttocks doesn't rank higher on there. Very commonplace to hear foids talking about chad's taut ass in tight jeans from my experience.