Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What gun model is this?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I'm sure I've worked this out already but... I don't know if I did it with anywhere too close to 100% certainty.

It's my airsoft gun that I bought a long while ago.

It only fires plastic airsoft pellets. I took a photo of the end of the barrel so you can see that it's too small to be able to fire bullets. Also much of the gun is made of plastic, lol

Anywho! I'd love to know the model with more certainty :D

IMG 20220824 083616 IMG 20220824 083633 IMG 20220824 084415

looks like glock tbh

looks like a p250 to me

looks like Sig Sauer P220 or P250

looks like a p250 to me

Wow I think this is the closest so far! I definitely think the one I settled on before was something along these lines.

In response to the other replies - M4A1 is a rife isn't it...

And glocks... I mean, there are many models. But typically they don't look like this gun as far as I'm aware.

Oh here were the pictures I saved off the web from last time so I looks like I was close!

Attachments

• SIG_225.jpg
    SIG_225.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 8
  • P88_&_CZ99_&_P225.jpg
    P88_&_CZ99_&_P225.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 7
  • p1da7d5m8h1chq151l1ms6182u4qh6.jpg
    p1da7d5m8h1chq151l1ms6182u4qh6.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 6
It looks like CZ999 to me, the compact version.

Interestingly Sig Sauer actually make some airsoft pistols but this is their most similar one and it's not quite the same as mine in form or function so I think mine is just kind of unbranded. It must be fairly well made though as it's lasted me a very long time now.

download-2022-08-24-T093604-546.jpg

It looks like CZ999 to me, the compact version.
View attachment 650270

I don't think it looked AS close as the P225? I think so far that's the closest of all - surely pretty much identical.

Last edited:
Sig Sauer P228 cal 9x19mm. Good hunting.

Sig Sauer P228 cal 9x19mm. Good hunting.

Oh wow you might be right!

58-P228-B216785-3.jpg

I don't know what the cal and 9x19mm bits mean though >.<

The last part is the bullet dimensions? 9mm, right?

Cal means... calibre? But then I'm not sure what that means XD

EDIT - - OK I looked it up! So... here in the UK I guess we'd spell it "calibre".

That's... 9mm? On this gun, right? Which is shorthand for 9x19mm I suppose. And it's the diameter of the barrel bore, it says! :D

I think I get it!

Last edited:
Oh wow you might be right!

58-P228-B216785-3.jpg

I don't know what the cal and 9x19mm bits mean though >.<

The last part is the bullet dimensions? 9mm, right?

Cal means... calibre? But then I'm not sure what that means XD

EDIT - - OK I looked it up! So... here in the UK I guess we'd spell it "calibre".

That's... 9mm? On this gun, right? Which is shorthand for 9x19mm I suppose. And it's the diameter of the barrel bore, it says! :D

I think I get it!
Is it a spring operated? For Target practice from under 10 meters spring ones are fine. Like you have to pull the slide before every shooting? There are many semi-auto interesting airsoft pistols, for backyard shooting c02 pistols 4mm metal bbs are the best imo, for 60-70 euros you have various Cyma electric powered by a battery airsoft 6mm, they have a plastic body and metal slide. For 100 eur plus you have various gas powered full metal with blowback, every time you shot slide slides back on its own and chambers the next bb, same as the real one.

Is it a spring operated? For Target practice from under 10 meters spring ones are fine. Like you have to pull the slide before every shooting? There are many semi-auto interesting airsoft pistols, for backyard shooting c02 pistols 4mm metal bbs are the best imo, for 60-70 euros you have various Cyma electric powered by a battery airsoft 6mm, they have a plastic body and metal slide. For 100 eur plus you have various gas powered full metal with blowback, every time you shot slide slides back on its own and chambers the next bb, same as the real one.

Yeah erm, I just got this one cheap when I was on holiday in Spain years back.

I mostly just mess around with it but I've had it so long it's become part of the furniture XD

So I was so curious as to what gun model it was.

I was a bit tempted to pick up that official Sig Sauer alternative, but if I did buy a good quality airsoft gun I'd be tempted to go for a different model - something that I personally favour as opposed to just the one that happened to be near me at the holiday town we were staying in! :)

then what does it look like mr.full metal jacket
Several possibilities to be honest. It is a external hammer. I’m not aware of any glocks being external hammer or 1911 style.

Several possibilities to be honest. It is a external hammer. I’m not aware of any glocks being external hammer or 1911 style.

Oh I never noticed that glocks don't have external hammers!

I really don't think they're very good looking guns but I'm impressed by things like the magazine size and yeah maybe also not having an external hammer. Even if for argument's sake it was an inferior way to design a pistol it's still an interesting detail.

Zhongbao Longdong Gongfeng QBZ300JX-11K