Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What group of people has been the most openly mean towards you?

What archetype has been mean to you the most?

• Stacies.

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Beckies.

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Landwhales.

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Chads.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Normies (any type).

Votes: 35 66.0%
  • Incels.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
For me, it's been regular normies/nerdy normies (think band kids, politically correct normie kids, D&D kids, basically future soycucks and IT-poster types) along with landwhales. Those types always hated my guts for some reason. Pretty much all of the incel-types and Chads I've met are bros, and I've only ever had a bad experience with maybe one. Also, I've only ever gotten into physical altercations with normies. Women in general are condescending towards me, and only landwhales are ever really openly rude and mean towards me, but a few Stacies have been nice to me, most possibly for pity, though.

Women, obvs.

Normies go to extreme lengths to pretend I don't exist, and sometimes stacies make fun of me.

chads/high smv males

Landwhales and normie foids. Also another user said, the incel-like guys and chads are usually bros.

i think chads just can't even comprehend of us as competition in any sense of the word, which is why in my experience they're either cool or just ignore me. Mostly the latter. Lower-tier normals are by far the worst, probably because we're the only people below them.

Definitely landwhales and male (especially low-tier) normies. Chads have been okay to me, some Beckies have been nice while others were cunts, can't remember the last time I ever interacted with a Stacy. Male normies like to put me down all the time for the most arbitrary reasons, and landwhales -- on top of their well-known tendency to shit on incels harder than any other foid -- get mad jealous if they ever manage to find out I used to be fat like them.

Incels have definitely been the nicest people to me

Cucks and landwhales. They all must burn.

Low-tier normies (when I didn't have a social circle)

All beckies were always turbo mean, espescially those lower on the looks scale.
Stacies dont even know i exist but ugly beckies know that im around and feel like i may try to hit on them and get offended that im not chad.

Stacies and Normies.
ngl, Chads have rarely been mean to me

I had one fat bully in high school. He had a girlfriend (no idea how he got her though), so he was a normie and basically the future IT cuck type. I think he just projected his disgust for his own fatness on me tbh, but I could of course not defend myself against him since he was bigger than me.

Some ethnic becky whores were also cunts, but girls otherwise pretty much ignored me or were normally nice to me. Chads were usually my bros.

whites
14509.jpg

low tier normie shits

Of course chad will feel like a bro to a 6'3 tall person like yourself, but manlet incels like us we look up to tall chad as he stares us down from above and brutal feeling. Fuck this life and fuck everything

Thuggmaxxed Foreigners. And I really hate them with a passion.

3-6/10 foids and cucks - the worst demographic. Chads and Stacies are relatively nice, or at least harmless due to cluelessness, and subhumans are usually okay-ish but still not great.

a lot of "nerdy" people have been mean to me as well. its weird since i would have thought they would have been nicer but they are usually meaner.

Thugmaxxed black people, rich whites also
So basically normies

In high school it's always been those assholes who thought they were the outcasts yet they had a friend group.

It
was
always
them.

The wannabe outcasts who somehow fit in with each other to pick on the actual outcasts.

In high school it's always been those assholes who thought they were the outcasts yet they had a friend group.

It
was
always
them.

The wannabe outcasts who somehow fit in with each other to pick on the actual outcasts.
Yeah, those were also some of the types who hated me.

Black People. (no racism)

LT normies and cucks are always the worst to us incels.

In highschool and sometimes in college though I was basically the "dare" to all the females, if that makes any sense.