Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What Group Is Winning In An Actual Fight Here ?

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date

Same Question As The Post Title

• Incel tears/all Redditors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M

Massimo The Lonecel

Captain
★★
No guns only melee weapons.

We can take on those anti incel soyboys, cucks, trannies, and foids from IT

brahmacharyic nofappers would win for sure, if you're talking about edgers they would tremble and start jerking off

I'm not even saying we will win due to me being bias but I just genuinely can't see a reality in which these soyboys win against us jfl

I think the no fappers will do it since I'm sure lots of them are gymmaxxed aswell.

This group is literally full of turbomanlet subhumans with various genetic defects. We aren't collectively winning any physical fights.

I don't see no fight

I think the no fappers will do it since I'm sure lots of them are gymmaxxed aswell.
They are also have pent up anger from holding in their nut for months for literally no benefit

I can't win fights

But gymcels would win

They are also have pent up anger from holding in their nut for months for literally no benefit
Nofap copers are so retarded man. Why would anyone who can't get a gf hurt themselves even more than they already are hurting by denying themselves one of their best copes until their balls are about to explode?

Nofap copers are so retarded man. Why would anyone who can't get a gf hurt themselves even more than they already are hurting by denying themselves one of their best copes until their balls are about to explode?
Fapping isnt even a good cope anyway tbh but its still retarded not to do it at all

Fapping isnt even a good cope anyway tbh but its still retarded not to do it at all
Yeah, fapping is the best thing we got. It's the only way to release our pent up sexual energy. I need one of those lifelike sex dolls once I can afford it.

Yeah, fapping is the best thing we got. It's the only way to release our pent up sexual energy. I need one of those lifelike sex dolls once I can afford it.
Flesh For Fantasy.

nofappers would mog us with their saiyan powers

IT redditors are all soyboys troons and women so ez win