Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What goes on in your head when your doctor asks if you're sexually active?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I die a little more inside every year during my annual exams.

Mine doesn't bother to ask

I dont have a doctor. If I die, I die

LOL @ visiting a jewtor, theyre only after your $$$, but if you have to just tell them straight up, anything other than simply saying that youre a virgin will make you seem more pathetic than you already are

this question is van fuel.

"I'm trying to be, but no one wants me."

Yes, I was the kid who would tell teachers, "I hate school," when they asked.

Why do you have to go to the doctor annualy?

LOL @ visiting a jewtor, theyre only after your $$$, but if you have to just tell them straight up, anything other than simply saying that youre a virgin will make you seem more pathetic than you already are
“Jewtor” that’s not even creative, just use triple parentheses.

“Jewtor” that’s not even creative, just use triple parentheses.

((())) is a sfcel thing, I dont like to associate myself with those guys tbh

I say no. Its not like he couldnt tell from my looks.

Especially if it's a foid doctor:

I’ve never been asked that by my doctor. The only professional who asked me that was my psychiatrist and I was 14 back then.
Must be an american thing, don’t you niggas do penis inspections too?

This is just one of the reasons why I don't ever go to the doctor.
My body is deteriorating in front of my eyes yet I'd rather die

Who the fuck goes to see a doctor?
They do jack shit

Never visit a doctor.

Never been asked that by any doctor. Only one Male doctor asked me but based on the way he asked it: he seemed very reluctant that I'd answer yes, but was compelled to ask anyway.

I haven't been to a doctor's in years. If I were to go and he asked, I would just be honest. Why be embarrassed about it?

Never happened, I think she knows I don't. Or maybe asking it is a US thing.

I haven't been to a doctor's in years. If I were to go and he asked, I would just be honest. Why be embarrassed about it?
Not being sexually active and in your mid 20’s is a major red flag that you are a loser genetic piece of shit.

I’ve been to several doctors, GPs and the like for general checkups throughout my entire adult life.
Not once have I been asked if I’m sexually active.

However, I have been asked several times if I’ve experienced anxiety or depression recently (without a relevant medical record to indicate this, mind you).

Isn’t life as an incel just, wonderful?

They never asked me such a question tbh,thanks God

never asked but i will lie.

I don't go there because I'm never sick.

He's never asked me as he knows I have a micropenis which is incapable of sucessfully penetrating a vagina, we've had this chat before and I have never broached the subject again with him.

Why do you have annual exams

Im pretty Ill right now. But im avoiding going to the docs cause i know they'll ask about sex since some of the symptoms coincide with STDs. But my problems are liver related. They wont take my word for it though.

I think 'fuck you' for asking such an obvious rhetorical question whilst having your tongue in your cheek.

Same, went once and she was useless as fuck.

female doctors are a fucking joke

probably got into college because of diversity quotas and then hired because of diversity quotas and sucking some important cocks

I'm poor and American... What fucking doctor?

He is legit (posted proof).

im done seeing any doctors for check up, but whenever they did I got filled with rage and just answered no giving them a death stare

Makes me wanna rope. There’s no escape from being reminded of your inceldom

if it is a foid doctor; "About to change, and I start to walk towards her..."

What about a doctorcel?
I don't go there because I'm never sick.
Chad healt

They just want to mock you tbh

I told my doctor without her even asking

The only time I was asked this was over a decade ago when I was 12 or something. I don't quite remember how old I was, but the entire class had to get their balls examined at the nearby hospital. It's just protocol, obviously the bitch knew I was just a 6 year old looking pre teen nerd. She also laughed as she asked me this.

The last time I've been to a doctor was 5 years ago for college. It was just height and weight measuring, I don't think I had to show my dick or anything. I honestly don't remember. Maybe the nurse did examine my dick? Either way, I don't remember being asked about sexual things. The bitch examining me could probably tell it's over for me.

Keep in mind checkups are free and both of mine were mandatory. You can also get free checkups once a year. I'd never do it voluntarily.

Last edited:
Can't decide if this is a troll

Trust me, it isn't. I have a confirmed ONE inch penis, which many on this forum have seen the absolute proof pic I shared back along.