Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What goes inside a normshits mind to say retarded things like this?

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
" L + Ratio + Bozo + Touch grass "

They connect to the hivemind

What Twitter does to an NPC

tiktok obsessed zoomshits

Internet slang

you have gyatt to be rizzing me in ohio kai nick eh 30 fortnite amongus sussy chungus

They connect to the hivemind
no joke these scum are all fucking retarded sheep
What Twitter does to an NPC
I don't use this trash website I heard these shitty insults in a multiplayer session
tiktok obsessed zoomshits
:yes:
Internet slang
this is fucking shit, if someone has a personal problem with me they better fucking announce it instead of using nigger insults like this.

I don't use this trash website I heard these shitty insults in a multiplayer session
They are most likely NPC from Twitter or NPC's from Tik Tok inspired by Twitter fags

They are most likely NPC from Twitter or NPC's from Tik Tok inspired by Twitter fags
I still don't get it, what's wrong with not touching grass? these fucking insults are pathetic there's NO POINT IN TOUCHING THIS EARTHS CURSED CRUSTED DIRT

I still don't get it, what's wrong with not touching grass? these fucking insults are pathetic there's NO POINT IN TOUCHING THIS EARTHS CURSED CRUSTED DIRT
The funny thing is most of those fags are just on Tik Tok 24/7

Literal cancer.

e43.png

NPC reaction when you're too based to handle.
still these insults make no sense what the fuck is a bozo and L? is L a slur or a shitty abbreviation for an obscure insult? fucking hell
The funny thing is most of those fags are just on Tik Tok 24/7
I can tell by their insults that don't make any sense, " L " yeah L is supposed to be an insult a fucking alphabet letter is an insult.

still these insults make no sense what the fuck is a bozo and L? is L a slur or a shitty abbreviation for an obscure insult? fucking hell

I can tell by their insults that don't make any sense, " L " yeah L is supposed to be an insult a fucking alphabet letter is an insult.
L means loser/lose

Literal cancer.

e43.png
I can't have a simple argument with these shitheads too, they either shun me down by garbage insults like this or desperately try and hold on to their stubborn opinions too. How did things even end up like this?

L means loser/lose
oh yeah that makes sense, even though I was chasing these fucktards with an apache helicopter while they were hiding in a binco's clothes shop. Yep I'm a loser for trying to kill my enemies.

oh yeah that makes sense, even though I was chasing these fucktards with an apache helicopter while they were hiding in a binco's clothes shop. Yep I'm a loser for trying to kill my enemies.
There dumb NPC narcissistic brains make them think there always on top even when they lose.

Tiktok terminology makes my skin crawl.

There dumb NPC narcissistic brains make them think there always on top even when they lose.
normscum are narcy by default, if you ever get into an argument with one you'll end up wasting your time, they are stubborn as fuck. Fuck these retards I hated playing multiplayer because of these niggers.

It means go outside not literally touch grass

They are all literal flesh automatons who are programmed by kikes

It means go outside not literally touch grass
I know but it's frustrating to fucking hear the same non-sensical mind rotten fucking insults over and over again.

I know but it's frustrating to fucking hear the same non-sensical mind rotten fucking insults over and over again.
Yea its trendy now doesnt bother me tho. I mean mostly reddit and zoomers use it imagine being fazed by those

I can't have a simple argument with these shitheads too, they either shun me down by garbage insults like this or desperately try and hold on to their stubborn opinions too. How did things even end up like this?
NPCs finally found a hivemind to join and now they are doing what comes naturally to hiveminded NPCs. It's as simple as that:worryfeels:.

NPCs finally found a hivemind to join and now they are doing what comes naturally to hiveminded NPCs. It's as simple as that:worryfeels:.
I don't remember people back then saying stupid and meaningless insults like this, there used to be integrity and honor but now since most of the human garbage have decided to have 5 fucking kids each the world is overpopulated and clogged with nasty nigger baboon minded normfucks. I honestly hope another noah arc's happen and flood this unholy earth killing all of it's inhabitants.

I don't remember people back then saying stupid and meaningless insults like this, there used to be integrity and honor but now since most of the human garbage have decided to have 5 fucking kids each the world is overpopulated and clogged with nasty nigger baboon minded normfucks. I honestly hope another noah arc's happen and flood this unholy earth killing all of it's inhabitants.
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Its a radio transmitter inside theyre heads senting them these words otherwise they will get shock, Goverments gone advanced

haha funny twitter meme.

That's it
poor old me didn't realize they were being annoying retards on purpose. It's honestly my fault for overestimating their mental capability to say something reasonable.