Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What girls look at on guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-

on hot guys ofc. they ignore ugly guys because who doesn't

I want to fucking die. Why was I cursed with this shit body, face, and brain :feels:

all he has to do is ask for directions or stand in the metro and they look at him hungry, imagine every second like this

2:43 is suifuel, those two legit pretty beckies offer to walk with him to his destination...
While I would get looks of disgust if I ask for direction just jfl, dude is a ripped chadlite though so no surprise
cant imagine getting that kind of attention from foids
bet he slays too :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Nah, I'm not watching this shit. I won't open it.

Just ask for directions theory

Bagelcel should make a vid like this as a response tbh.

Incel revolution has begun!

Where's my hungry Becky?

It's really fucking horrible to know that a girl will never look at me like this.

2:43 is suifuel, those two legit pretty beckies offer to walk with him to his destination...
While I would get looks of disgust if I ask for direction just jfl, dude is a ripped chadlite though so no surprise
cant imagine getting that kind of attention from foids
bet he slays too :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Lol, wish I had a face cam. Asked two girls at the train station if I had the right platform for a specific train the other day. Both were nice looking gals. One saw me coming from the side, which was to the back of her friend. She had a look of mild fear on her face when she made eye contact, and realized I was going to say something to her. I asked if they spoke English. A second later, her friend turns around to face me, and I kid you not her face flashed shock once she saw mine, and they both stepped back to talk to me while simultaneously crossing their arms. They were nice, and helpful, but clearly shuddering inside to even interact with me. When I walked off, and looked it took like 45 seconds for them to uncross their arms, and they were speaking in German, and laughing nervously then a bit louder. It was clear the event traumatized them, and they had to relieve the tension of even being approached for benign intentions by someone like me. I should have told them they were both very beautiful, and asked them out. They would have screamed for help or maced me or probably just start crying, lol.

Lol, wish I had a face cam. Asked two girls at the train station if I had the right platform for a specific train the other day. Both were nice looking gals. One saw me coming from the side, which was to the back of her friend. She had a look of mild fear on her face when she made eye contact, and realized I was going to say something to her. I asked if they spoke English. A second later, her friend turns around to face me, and I kid you not her face flashed shock once she saw mine, and they both stepped back to talk to me while simultaneously crossing their arms. They were nice, and helpful, but clearly shuddering inside to even interact with me. When I walked off, and looked it took like 45 seconds for them to uncross their arms, and they were speaking in German, and laughing nervously then a bit louder. It was clear the event traumatized them, and they had to relieve the tension of even being approached for benign intentions by someone like me. I should have told them they were both very beautiful, and asked them out. They would have screamed for help or maced me or probably just start crying, lol.
im sorry man :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: thankfully I never catch a group of foid laughing at me for no reason, woulda drive me crazy

im sorry man :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: thankfully I never catch a group of foid laughing at me for no reason, woulda drive me crazy

Thanks man. I think their lack of empathy is what is startling. Universally women are the most self centered, selfish, and entitled creatures.