Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What gender bullied you the most?

What Gender Group bullied you the most

• I was bullied by Males more

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • I was bullied by Females more

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • I was bullied by both genders equally

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
What gender group caused you the most suffering?

Males. Women weren't very vocal about it and were mostly bystanders who joined in.

Males for sure. Females just ignored me.

Males. females never gave a shit

Bjrgaminggod said:
What gender group caused you the most suffering?

Females

Also rip in peace papa franku

Fauxflirting is bullying so...females by far.

the males started it but the females would join in so i would say equally

Yeah that's what happened to me

Male Normie's played along and told me femoids liked me and I was autismo enough to believe it, then the femoids played along and they'd all laugh

Good times

I usually got along pretty well with males and was somewhat respected due to my high T, but girls have always been cold and cruel towards me

Life would be so much better if all females would just be enslaved

How do you get bullied by a girl lmao, i remember this bitch kept harassing me and i hit her with a broom in her face, never bothered me after that.

Is getting bullied by females really that bad? I had one girl who used to like to call me her bitch. It just me want to fuck her more.

Getting bullied by guys is fucking miserable. They'll test you to see if you can stand up for yourself. If you can't, you feel like a true bitch. It's fucking infuriating.

i was bullied by all, and i bullied some weak ginger kid as cope (LMAO)

Was never bullied tbh

people seemed to like me for no reason

_incelinside said:
Was never bullied tbh

people seemed to like me for no reason

This.

Weirdcel said:
Is getting bullied by females really that bad? I had one girl who used to like to call me her bitch. It just me want to fuck her more.

Getting bullied by guys is fucking miserable. They'll test you to see if you can stand up for yourself. If you can't, you feel like a true bitch. It's fucking infuriating.

Tried to kill myself for the first time when I was still bluepilled at prom. The guys goaded me into asking my oneitis (most popular girl) to prom and I was too autismo and legit thought she was into me. They all played along, all the girls too. She said yes and kept confirming. I got all dressed up and went to her house and her dad told me she had already left. I got there and she was with chad

I want to vomit just typing this

It wasn't the same as the male bullying, wasn't physical. But the psychological torture fucked with me for years and gave me hope when there was none

Males, until I started gymceling.

It's always been men. I get along great with women except they're just not attracted to me. I let them turn me down politely and respect boundaries so I actually have several female friends. All of them pretty happily married. All of them with the same PTSD issuses I have, that's how I get girls to talk to me is knowing all about mental illness and being able to relate about it. 

Every single person who's ever taken it upon themselves to make my life miserable has been a straight dude. Mostly white. (I'm white, for reference). 

All of the awful comments about my appearance and how a woman will never love me have come from men. Most of the harassment and emotional abuse I've received has come from men. There have been a few women who were just awful and would have been no matter what who fucked with me over the years. Usually lazy work colleagues who can't flirt their way into me ignoring them not pulling their weight. Every single person who has ever physically abuse me, started a fight with me or hit me has been male.

Wow. What kind of faggot do you have to be to be bullied by females

Cuck-Damage said:

You're a fucking cunt

Broken Man said:

What was your experience with this. It really freaked me out, I expected to be treated like a subhuman but everybody thought I was 'cool'.

I wasn't really bullied, but I guess the times I was teased in middle school was by males

I hear stories from people here about being bullied so severely and punitively through highschool and I think to myself "that's insane". Thank God 95% of my high school's demographics were shut-in ricecels. They were way too weak to bully one another and far too study oriented (and ugly) to get girlfriends. I'd say there's an extremely good chance only a handful out of the ~300 member graduating class lost their virginity in high school.

Cuck-Damage said:

Same kind of faggot who can't get laid by them boyo

Guys. By far. Women didn't even ignore me, I seriously suspect they did not even register that I existed. I did nothing to change that. I am the gray man for sure until I try to interact with people.

voxcel said:
Tried to kill myself for the first time when I was still bluepilled at prom. The guys goaded me into asking my oneitis (most popular girl) to prom and I was too autismo and legit thought she was into me. They all played along, all the girls too. She said yes and kept confirming. I got all dressed up and went to her house and her dad told me she had already left. I got there and she was with chad

I want to vomit just typing this

It wasn't the same as the male bullying, wasn't physical. But the psychological torture fucked with me for years and gave me hope when there was none

That's some next level bullying right there. Damn.

_incelinside said:
What was your experience with this. It really freaked me out, I expected to be treated like a subhuman but everybody thought I was 'cool'.

Not much too tell. I just never got bullied. A few people straight up didn't like me but most people think I'm a funny easy going dude.

I was more bullied by males but far more hated by femoids.