Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What gaming difficultly do you prefer?

What gaming difficultly do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Regenerator

Regenerator

JBWfag extermination advocate
★★★★★
For me normal most of the time since it's a good middle ground & I believe it's how the dev's intended their game to be played. If I want a challenge I'll do hard mode from time to time. If the game has shit AI or controls that I'll play on easy however. Most of the time I play on normal though.

Standard on initial playthrough (unless the game is notoriously easy), hard for consecutive/follow up playthroughs, and easy for clean up/collectible runs.

Last edited:
Easy because if I get angry then I won't play the game again.

Whatever the intended/realistic option is.

Normal but I did cuphead and terraria on expert :chad:

The absolute hardest it can be.

@Friezacel

The absolute hardest it can be.

@Friezacel
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/37/...

Steam Community :: Guide :: The Admin Guide: A guide dedicated for your  safety.

Depends which genre.

Currently I'm playing through the RE games and I initially play them on easy mode, so after I'm done playing I know when the scary segments occurr (Yes lmao I am a cowardcel) then I play on hardcore.

Normal most of the time unless they were designed with harder difficulties in mind like Doom games. Garbage rpgs like Witcher 3 are always played on easy to avoid shitty combat that should be removed all together since it's so shit.

Normal, except on Midway era Mortal Kombat games where I play easy so I can do really well.

Normal, then up the difficulty on second play trough if i do one.

I go on normal if I don't know what to expect. I'll go hard for the fun challenge. Some hardmodes are horribly balanced.

Last edited:
Whatever's the default pick, usually normal

It's extremely hard to get multiple difficulties right so it'll either be a cakewalk or straight up bullshit where everything can one shot you.

Hard, i like difficult games (as long as they're actually fair)

Depends. I usually start with normal and then adjust if it's too easy/hard for me.

hard otherwise the game will be completed in half the time and I would be bored again.

depends on the game but for FPS i will play on hard.

Over for normalcels. After playing games on normal for decades, I've started playing games on hard now if there is an option to choose difficulty. Normal is not challenging, even for new players.

i only play hard difficulty on btd6

Easy. I don’t like games that take effort

Normal, then i'll play it on hard without a hud to truly test my self.

Difficulty is very different for each game

But honestly something like demon souls or zelda dungeon bosses like you need to figure out the gimmic to beat it and disliked difficuly is something like elden ring dlc radhan and malenia literal unfun bullshit

I always preferred hard mode. I like the enemies to be tough and it’s the most realistic in a lot of scenarios