Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What games would you want vr versions of? And why?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee God and Cigarettes
★★★★★
I would want a bioshock VR because it would be cool as hell to see rapture like that and get really enveloped by the world building.

Megaman vr (maybe in the legends style) it would dope to use a mega buster in first person.

hentai games

Good thread idea. I'm going with Metroid btw, for pretty much the same reason why you picked Megaman. Not sure how the Morph Ball could work in VR though

Good thread idea. I'm going with Metroid btw, for pretty much the same reason why you picked Megaman. Not sure how the Morph Ball could work in VR though
It may go eagle eye view for it but yea that would be very dope. The prime games would be super compatible for vr (especially prime corruption 3)

Ye Bioshock sounds cool, though I've never even played it kek

I think some of the FarCry games would be cool, such as FarCry 4 especially. Some of the most beautiful scenery I've ever seen in a game, it would be phenomenal in VR.

Ye Bioshock sounds cool, though I've never even played it kek

I think some of the FarCry games would be cool, such as FarCry 4 especially. Some of the most beautiful scenery I've ever seen in a game, it would be phenomenal in VR.
I played all 3 Bioshock games
It was very enjoyable

GTA 4 would be pretty cool. Getting the NYC feel in the late 2000s

I would want a bioshock VR because it would be cool as hell to see rapture like that and get really enveloped by the world building.

Megaman vr (maybe in the legends style) it would dope to use a mega buster in first person.
Pokémon for obvious reasons and maple story