Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What games do you have over 1000 hours on?

Mental_Out

Mental_Out

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
I have over like 3k hours on the two warhammer total war games, as well as some of the other total wars. myself.

Dota 2, TF2, Warframe, will reach that many in future in Enlisted.

Counter strike,age of empires,age of mithology,gta especially san Andreas

on tww2+3 its like 1200, arma 3 1200, dayz 1100, ss13 like 3000, probably minecraft too since ive played that on and off since 2011

Last edited:
europa universalis 4

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is the most played game in my whole life for over 2 years and a half. Still haven't beaten it though but i'm at the end game. Another problem is the end game is extremely hard solo even with the highest armor you have the main monsters will deal big chunk of damage.

Last edited:
Probably Runescape (old school specifically), but stopped playing it because bonds got too expensive, and it had too many updates (can't keep up with it).

Brawlhalla and overwatch

I have over like 3k hours on the two warhammer total war games, as well as some of the other total wars. myself.
Runescape, 365days+ of gameplay in total

Garry mod like 1400hrs
Gta v 1100hrs
Roblox an unknown amount but easily more than 1k
Destiny 2 6550hrs

dota 2, tf2, runescape 3, league of legends,

tf2: meet your match update killed the game
runescape: dont have enough free time to enjoy
dota 2: too tryhard, dont have enough free time to enjoy it
league of legends: dont have enough free time to enjoy it

currently fixated on deadlock, binding of isaac and some platformers i wanted to play, like shantae

dota 2, tf2, runescape 3, league of legends,

tf2: meet your match update killed the game
runescape: dont have enough free time to enjoy
dota 2: too tryhard, dont have enough free time to enjoy it
league of legends: dont have enough free time to enjoy it

currently fixated on deadlock, binding of isaac and some platformers i wanted to play, like shantae
TF2 was killed when they implemented the manco store honestly

Stardew Valley
Skyrim
Oblivion
Star Wars: KOTOR
Mass Effect 2

CS GO 4706h
Arma 3 3868h
Grand Theft Auto V 1519h
War Thunder (airplanes mostly) 1005h

Last edited:
VRchat, Ive been doing social expiriments and see how normies react to different things but they
always resort to screaming and insulting, They are like crying toddlers that cant behave.

Payday 2 i have probably close to 2k hours i think even more tbh but its over several accounts and consoles so its hard to count

Warthunder( 1500h) and World of Warcraft ( had several accounts from 2005 till now so have to guess) probably 8000h+

Yeah i stopped in 2019. Loved RBs too.

Liked Air and Groundbattles either way. Ofc i only played the axis
this game just like World of Tanks have some sort of rigged mechanics in it, it's not purely skill based like CS GO or Quake Live

Brawlhalla and overwatch
Overwatch 1 was great for a time — then they ruined the progression system and OW2 is worse than its predecessor. If I could play private servers for the original I would.

Blizzard does this with all their games — Hearthstone they also had something special then ran it into the ground for short term profits. Many such cases.

To answer the original question I’ve put an ungodly amount of time into the original Demon’s Souls and Sekiro. Fantastic games if one can persevere through the initial crushing window.

Not a video game really but I played Yugioh for ages — though I’d argue it is now in the worst state it has probably ever been.

The greed and incompetence of modern game studios/publishers is incredible. What teams a fraction of the size achieved for a fraction of the inflation adjusted cost in the 90s and early 2000s compared to today is unbelievable. The quality / skill gap is that big — no doubt part of this is DEI hiring and women / tranny types in the workforce who do nothing and bring down the team. I’ve seen this happen in companies I’ve worked for and the gap in skill and productivity between the diversity hired is insane to behold. That and most managers do nothing and provide no real value.

Remember when for multiplayer games you spent money on actual real content and all skins could be earned just by playing? Halo 3? Overwatch 1 before they wrecked it? Early Hunt? All these games now want to make playing them your second job and give you very little in the way of rewards compared to games of the past. It’s dumb and a big reason I don’t get into these products anymore — and that’s really what they are — “profit centers”/products not good art.

What I’d give to have grown up even two decades sooner than I did. The country was a much better place back then. Like, way way better and the people who disagree are delusional or lying you/to themselves. If you are an ordinary young man in a western country right now things probably have never been worse when you consider the factors that matter most and not just shallow bullshit like “muh technology”.

Last edited:
this game just like World of Tanks have some sort of rigged mechanics in it, it's not purely skill based like CS GO or Quake Live
I’ve played many of these kind of games for years and my suspicion is that many of them use a form of “retention driven matchmaking” where the aim is to keep as many people playing as long as possible. Notice most of these games (OW for example) have a hidden MMR value which is the real one and is separate from what you actually see. There is no point in having a hidden value like this unless you’re trying to dupe people into thinking “oh I’m right at the edge! One more win!”

I like when games at least include options — things like “let me wait longer for a better quality match” or “put me in the randoms queue with zero MMR matching”. Better than nothing to have choices but basically nothing gives you that now.

MMR even when it works winds up making games into a treadmill — no matter how good you become the matches are all the same because they just put you against better people. In reality the computer / matching algorithm already knows which will win with pretty high confidence before it ever began. It feels “rigged” because it usually is. They don’t care as long as people keep playing — that’s the aim, retention.

I’ve played many of these kind of games for years and my suspicion is that many of them use a form of “retention driven matchmaking” where the aim is to keep as many people playing as long as possible. Notice most of these games (OW for example) have a hidden MMR value which is the real one and is separate from what you actually see. There is no point in having a hidden value like this unless you’re trying to dupe people into thinking “oh I’m right at the edge! One more win!”

I like when games at least include options — things like “let me wait longer for a better quality match” or “put me in the randoms queue with zero MMR matching”. Better than nothing to have choices but basically nothing gives you that now.

MMR even when it works winds up making games into a treadmill — no matter how good you become the matches are all the same because they just put you against better people. In reality the computer / matching algorithm already knows which will win with pretty high confidence before it ever began. It feels “rigged” because it usually is. They don’t care as long as people keep playing — that’s the aim, retention.
there's more to it than just rigged matchmaking but also stuff like hit and miss probability, how likely you're to penetrate a target etc etc.

If these games were purely based on skill then only skilled youngsters and cheaters would dominate in these games and such men
scale_1200
would get totally destroyed and leave.

GMOD, R6 (sadly) and Rome Total War 2 oh and Tarkov. Other than that I barely crack 500 Hours for most games I rather rot and listen to music