Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What games are you currently playing?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Give me some good incel games recommendations

Fifa but thats niche, asides from that I have stopped playing ga,es.

Playing Ace Combat 7 tbh.

"Chadsoft.co.uk" lolwat.
Lmaobased

Borderlands 3. Would recommend. Same game as the other 2.5 (kill everything fps, get loot) but with vastly improved mechanics. If you tried the others and couldn't stand the writing or gameplay then don't bother, that hasn't changed.
I've also gone back to Civilization V recently.
do not click
i clicked :feelsbadman:

DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2 on my old PS2

Spyro reignited trilogy today I finished the first, tomorrow I'm starting the second.

Hide the zucchini.

Starcraft, unlimited hours of coping
I might try it again but imo I'm not autistic enough to keep up with others especially in multiplayer

I might try it again but imo I'm not autistic enough to keep up with others especially in multiplayer
Haha I understand, may you find a suitable game then!

Fifa but thats niche, asides from that I have stopped playing ga,es.
lol fifa? That's the most normie game like ever, even Chads play it...

Just TopSpin 4 (Tennis). I used to play a lot of GTA V, but I got bored of it.

Ring of Elysium

Play EU4 with me

re4
silent hill 2

I like it but reminds me that I never had any friend to play DBZ games together :feelscry: :feelsrope:
That is pretty sad I had many friends and my brothers to play with childhood was amazing not like now rotting in my room year after year with no friends.

I don't play anything. I don't do anything. I just rot.

The stanley parable

Super Columbine Massacre RPG

The only game i play atm ( at the moment ) is tekken 7 tbh ( to be honest ) but i suck at it.

I recently played Return To Castle Wolfenstein and GTA San Andreas out of childhood nostalgia and it was great tbh, i would recommend those games. Besides that i only play CS:GO from time to time and i'm ranked as global elite, it's the highest rank and only 0.75% of players have it.

I started playing pokemon ultra sun, but I got bored tbh, the characters don't shut up and don't let me play my game

Terraria and Starbound are the two games I play alot these days. Love their replayability and it's fun and easy to mod the games from characters to expansions which makes replaying them that much more enjoyable. I wished people would appreciate my mods though. :feelsbadman:

I started playing pokemon ultra sun, but I got bored tbh, the characters don't shut up and don't let me play my game
Will you get pokemon sword/shield?

Witcher 1. The best Witcher in the series.

i'm waiting for the new pokemon coming out on the switch

atm I just play TF2, some shit on the switch and osrs sometimes

Will you get pokemon sword/shield?
I don't know, it looks like garbage and I would rather buy Modern Warfare but I really want to play it. I should probably hack my switch