Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what game should i make?

what?

• fps movement shooter with goth anime girls, gore and guns

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • ER simulator

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★
What game should i make and let it happen?

What are using the make the game? Unity?

ER, but make it complete every little detail from the manifesto and his videos please

What game should i make and let it happen?
Make a hentai game because your avi's titties are big asf

Did you know there's scientific benefits of breastmilk?

"
  • Compared with formula, the nutrients in breastmilk are better absorbed and used by your baby. These include sugar (carbohydrate) and protein.
  • Breastmilk has the nutrients that are best for your baby’s brain growth and nervous system development. Studies of breastfed babies have found that they do better on intelligence tests when they grow older.
  • A breastfed baby's eyes also work better. This is mostly because of certain types of fat in breastmilk."

Looks complicated. If you're just jumping into this start slow. Make a game demo of... idk.. doing backflips and shit as a big titty goth anime girl. Then post it on itch.io and share a link on here.

JRPG were you play as the Supreme Gentleman himself after getting isekai'd into anime fantasyland and you collect a harem of blonde stacies using your BMW to impress them. The final boss is Chad where you have to go ER on to prevent him from stealing your harem. There are fully animated sex scenes and ER's voice actor is one of the hapacels here.

Last edited:
Make a hentai game because your avi's titties are big asf

Did you know there's scientific benefits of breastmilk?

"
  • Compared with formula, the nutrients in breastmilk are better absorbed and used by your baby. These include sugar (carbohydrate) and protein.
  • Breastmilk has the nutrients that are best for your baby’s brain growth and nervous system development. Studies of breastfed babies have found that they do better on intelligence tests when they grow older.
  • A breastfed baby's eyes also work better. This is mostly because of certain types of fat in breastmilk."
i have no ideas for hentai games