Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What Gambler thinks about recent events and incels.me in general

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
lRBbeDHkQVab5XxIYi5UBg.png

oF8TrUE3SI2jo5ogcO-MgQ.png

5PXHTDmRTqKyE7uHCEqODw.png

Is that other guy Framecel?

What a massive cunt, he is not wrong about anime pics though

Sounds like something I'd expect to read on IncelTears or KiwiFarms.

It was my first day in the gym since I started rotting. Did some stretching, some dumbbell curls and then went to the bench press. Waited for the guys to finish their sets and then took it. I tried to put 5kg to each side but I almost got chocked, so removed the weights and tried 4 sets lifting just the barbell. Was finishing my third set when I saw a group of guys laughing very hard at my direction and since I was the only one around I knew they were laughing at me. There was a hot girl with them too, they started opening their eyes when they looked at me, am not sure why, then they started recording me (i pretended I didnt notice them). I went immediatly to the washroom and hid, I could hear them laughing at they were copying my facial expressions since I could see them from the distance. I felt humiliated that I didn't even finish the last set and went straight home. If you're subhuman you can't even train. People don't respect you, give me one good reason I shouldn't kill myself?

It's over. We disappointed daddy gambler. Going to rope now

lol he was one of the most pessimistic people here. Almost every post was some variation of "cope" or "it's over"

lol he was one of the most pessimistic people here. Almost every post was some variation of "cope" or "it's over"
These are the best kind of posts tbh. Better than cope posts like the one dude always posting Replika threads.

seems like a place were all the fakecel rejects go, lol @ fakecel framecel there aswell.

I'm glad the fakecel autist is permabanned.

That's the thing about the gambler...he was never consistent and contradicted himself constantly. He'd take a strong stance on an issue and then claim to believe the exact opposite a few days later. I suspect he just enjoyed being contrarian and said stuff he didn't actually believe just for reactions.

But i agree with the female worshipp part

Why the fuck do I need to care about what Gambler thinks?

He fits in perfectly on lookism. Hes a troll just like everyone else there. Im glad hes happy, hope he stays there forever tbh

That's the thing about the gambler...he was never consistent and contradicted himself constantly. He'd take a strong stance on an issue and then claim to believe the exact opposite a few days later. I suspect he just enjoyed being contrarian and said stuff he didn't actually believe just for reactions.
I don't think he was even intelligent enough to appreciate contrarianism. He was just genuinely retarded.

There was a hot girl with them too, they started opening their eyes when they looked at me, am not sure why, then they started recording me (i pretended I didnt notice them). I went immediatly to the washroom and hid, I could hear them laughing at they were copying my facial expressions since I could see them from the distance. I felt humiliated that I didn't even finish the last set and went straight home. If you're subhuman you can't even train. People don't respect you, give me one good reason I shouldn't kill myself?

This is why you mainly workout at home. At least this is what I do. Deadlifts and hack squats, buoyo. No squat rack needed. Almost never did bench but try to make it up for it with dumbbell routines. Record yourself occassionally to check form.

He is right about those anime pic fags

4E30C034 A198 4DBF 9636 74C39D418D03