Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What Freshman year in Highschool Was like Being 5’7.

justanothapsl

justanothapsl

Greycel
Ahh Man Here We Go. I just Created this account and thought I can share some experiences w yall.

What Freshman year in Highschool Was like Being 5’7.

I’m a 5’7 man and from going to grocery stores and talking to your teachers, you will notice women and girls talk down to you. When I am buying food at the store I notice the cashier talks to me in a very condescending tone. Like wtf is wrong with that entitled bitch. And they sometimes give me a look where they look at me tilting her head down and compressing their lips, pisses me off so much I want to slap the living shit out of those whores.

And just girls too when I’m going to my classes minding my own buissness their are 2 separate groups of girls that start giggling when I walk past, and don’t give that cope bullshit (oh they like you man) no they don’t bro, I can tell. And they make throw up noises and gagging sounds. Either when I’m eating my lunch or I’m walking to my classes.

I have no friends in highschool. Half of the girls in those groups I don’t even know. I dread just going back when September starts again.

im the same height and can't say i ever had something like that happen due to height.

but im an oldcel and shit has changed. now all the zoomer girls and younger tower over me

same i go through this but not as bad as you. i have no irl friends, nor even people who like me, during highschool and now. and groups of girls laugh at me at random. i honestly don't know what to do with my life. i have panic attacks at night, and my heart pumps fast because i keep thinking about how much of a loser i am and how much my life sucks.
people my age are having the time of their lives, hanging out with friends, doing drugs, and having sex with their gfs, while im here fucking playing minecraft, jerking off, and watching youtube all fucking day alone.

im the same height and can't say i ever had something like that happen due to height.

but im an oldcel and shit has changed. now all the zoomer girls and younger tower over me
Yeah man. This is partly due to women’s confidence being raised by social media annd shiiit. All those girls have TikTok and I know damn well all those girls have chadlites dming them.

I guess it’s just part of the evolutionary cycle for women and the higher-ups in terms of genetics to put down Incels and shit genetic mfs like me.

same i go through this but not as bad as you. i have no irl friends, nor even people who like me, during highschool and now. and groups of girls laugh at me at random. i honestly don't know what to do with my life. i have panic attacks at night, and my heart pumps fast because i keep thinking about how much of a loser i am and how much my life sucks.
people my age are having the time of their lives, hanging out with friends, doing drugs, and having sex with their gfs, while im here fucking playing minecraft, jerking off, and watching youtube all fucking day alone.
Hey man I’m sorry to hear that. I relate. I cry as soon as I get home dawg. Idk if they panic attacks or not but maaan I feel you.Hey bro how tall are you if you don’t mind me asking

Most of my nightmares revolve around me being in school. I can't imagine how much worse things would have been if I was in your shoes. Sorry brocel :feelsbadman:

Thank God I live in South Texas. Being 5'8 here is above average :feelskek:

Most of my nightmares revolve around me being in school. I can't imagine how much worse things would have been if I was in your shoes. Sorry brocel :feelsbadman:
Aye man thanks. I’m sorry man. What happened for you in highschool

Just the usual bullying and isolation. I used to sit by myself everywhere because I didn't really have any friends. This started in elementary and continued throughout middle school and high school. :feelsokman:

I once asked out a girl and she literally ran away from me. Just the typical sub5 experience :feelsLightsaber:

I feel you. But luckily I flunked 9th grade and was homeschooled, so I didn't really experience being a truecel in highschool. But yes, ninth grade was shit. Years later it still haunts me :cryfeels: . I have terrible social anxeity to the point where I have to wear a mask and hoodie outside. It's over, I hope those foids and normiescum all die painful deaths for ruining my life.

Just the usual bullying and isolation. I used to sit by myself everywhere because I didn't really have any friends. This started in elementary and continued throughout middle school and high school. :feelsokman:

I once asked out a girl and she literally ran away from me. Just the typical sub5 experience :feelsLightsaber:
That’s brutal. Yeah man I feel the isolation. At lunch, I go to bathroom stalls, so nobody takes pictures of me and upload it to their snap stories. So I have to go to bathroom stalls and eat lunch in there.

:cryfeels: :feelsbadman:. Brutal and same.

That’s brutal. Yeah man I feel the isolation. At lunch, I go to bathroom stalls, so nobody takes pictures of me and upload it to their snap stories. So I have to go to bathroom stalls and eat lunch in there.
I used to eat lunch in the bathroom as well. Brutal truecel trait

I feel you. But luckily I flunked 9th grade and was homeschooled, so I didn't really experience being a truecel in highschool. But yes, ninth grade was shit. Years later it still haunts me :cryfeels: . I have terrible social anxeity to the point where I have to wear a mask and hoodie outside. It's over, I hope those foids and normiescum all die painful deaths for ruining my life.
Bro, if you get Adderall prescription. Your life will literally be so much better. Once I got Adderall. Bro, I just felt so much better and my anxiety went down especially my social anxiety. I’m not trying to be one of those doctors that prescribe a pill for everything. But I’m just saying it’s really helped my anxiety man I recommend it.

I used to eat lunch in the bathroom as well. Brutal truecel trait
Brutal man. Bro, I noticed that all the girls I’d like gopher guys dramatically taller than them. Like REALLY TALLER. I’m talking 5’4 w 6’3. Height coper be like “just date shorter girls brooo :soy:“ nah man even they don’t date their genetic match.

Bro, if you get Adderall prescription. Your life will literally be so much better. Once I got Adderall. Bro, I just felt so much better and my anxiety went down especially my social anxiety. I’m not trying to be one of those doctors that prescribe a pill for everything. But I’m just saying it’s really helped my anxiety man I recommend it.
I'll ask my soytherapist. I'm forced to take meds, I might as well try something which works.

Brutal man. Bro, I noticed that all the girls I’d like gopher guys dramatically taller than them. Like REALLY TALLER. I’m talking 5’4 w 6’3. Height coper be like “just date shorter girls brooo :soy:“ nah man even they don’t date their genetic match.
Either you have to be a giraffe or you need to be a pretty boy. It's completely over if you're short, ugly and non nt(autism, social anxeity)

Damn man, that's beyond brutal. That's a definite sign of being a truecel if normies randomly take pictures of you. The same thing happened to DBDR.

Any chance you can still grow taller ?

High school experience makes me wanna go ER

Either you have to be a giraffe or you need to be a pretty boy. It's completely over if you're short, ugly and non nt(autism, social anxeity)
That’s real dawg. What would u say Is where women would consider your height “undateable” and yk like where they would say that’s too short cutoff.

Hey man I’m sorry to hear that. I relate. I cry as soon as I get home dawg. Idk if they panic attacks or not but maaan I feel you.Hey bro how tall are you if you don’t mind me asking
I'm 5'9, not tall, not short, just mediocre.

There’s a chance. My dad is 5,8 and my moms 5,5 BUT both my moms dad and my dads dad are 6’0 and 6’5 so I am kinda coping w that
height can skip a generation so you could still make it tbh
try to reduce stress and sleep well to give yourself the best chances

Tbh your story sounds like it's more than just your height, I'm 5'4 and people just ignore me, the only one who makes fun of my height is my mother jfl.

height can skip a generation so you could still make it tbh
try to reduce stress and sleep well to give yourself the best chances

Tbh your story sounds like it's more than just your height, I'm 5'4 and people just ignore me, the only one who makes fun of my height is my mother jfl.
It might be my face. I am MTN in the face. Lucky man. I’m assuming since people don’t comment on your height u ain’t in he city, where u from IE are u from a country area or more city area

It might be my face. I am MTN in the face. Lucky man. I’m assuming since people don’t comment on your height u ain’t in he city, where u from IE are u from a country area or more city area
countryside
I'm the average woman height so maybe it still passes as a normal-ish height
I am MTN in the face
nothing else ? you're not super skinny/fat ? walk weird ? nothing like that ?
Maybe the people in my school were just nicer.

countryside
I'm the average woman height so maybe it still passes as a normal-ish height

nothing else ? you're not super skinny/fat ? walk weird ? nothing like that ?
Maybe the people in my school were just nicer.
So in October I posted White Power on my IG story and I got jumped. The video was passed around and everyone in the school saw it. And I once wore camera glasses in the 7th grade and the school found out and they made rumors I filmed women. And the kids who went to my middle school go to my hs so they spread that around as soon as they saw that I went there.

dawg. Lucky mf. Might have to geomaxx to Texas fr. What’s your dating life like their
I'm sub5 so it's still over for me. Recessed chin, crooked jaw, and the like

Isn't freshman 8th grade in burgerspeak? That's more than average surely?

I'm 5'7" at 23 but in 9th grade I was 4'9" - 4'10" :feelsugh:

Benzos are better

Also I'm pretty sure this nigger admitted he was a child with this post jfl