Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What foods have Cyanide in?

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
you're not gonna be able to kill yourself this way

Apple seeds, you'd need a shitload & grind them into powder then mix with liquid & down it.

If you suddenly got a billion dollars or things went your way, would you still do what you're planning?

Cyanide pills

If you suddenly got a billion dollars or things went your way, would you still do what you're planning?
The post isn’t direct and I’m not going to tell you what my intentions are. But taking a Quick Look at my post history, you can read between the lines

plenty of methods there. wish you all the best if you do this, hope to do it myself.

Look into cherry pits, grind up 50 of those & you're done. Gotta grind/smash them to activate.

Look into cherry pits, grind up 50 of those & you're done. Gotta grind/smash them to activate.
It takes 50?. Is there 1 pip in a cherry or?

cyanide sandwich

It takes 50?. Is there 1 pip in a cherry or?
1 per cherry, 20-30 can give you trouble so I say hit 50. If you swallow it intact it'll do nothing though.

Depression can be treated brocel.

I don’t know.

Long ago, I was suicidal.

One day, I realized that it is not my fault that foids hate me.

Instead of being angry and internalizing it, I directed my anger outwards at those who are truly responsible.

Don’t do anything stupid and don’t get yourself in trouble with the law.

But, I try to get small acts of revenge when I can.
Such as refusing to help a foid when she asks.

Just the other day I refused to give a homeless foid any money.