Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What foids want

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Heilige Tod!
★★★
IMG 1690

I got more retarded reading that.

Women will post this shit and then wonder why the entire planet and every major religion has imposed strict social restrictions on their sovereignty since the dawn of time in every place humans have ever lived

Women will post this shit and then wonder why the entire planet and every major religion has imposed strict social restrictions on their sovereignty since the dawn of time in every place humans have ever lived
This

Women go beyond evil. No wonder why they are created to be used and abused.

Holy yapperino

average feminist

However I personally don't think there's anything wrong with having a vasectomy. I'm an antinatialist so not having any kids is sort of my thing.
Good thing that I'm a hopeless facecel! I probably won't ever need one.

Obviously no one should get forced to have one, much less should it be decided by fucking foods, but to me there is nothing wrong with the concept. If I can to not bring another me in this world then I will get a vasectomy. There are far too many people in this world anyhow. Plus I wouldn't want to loose my possible offspring to globohomo, which is bound to happen.

*For betabuxx only

No I keep my sperm

As if these retarded foids could overpower us.

just your usual boring 'flip it on you' ragebait

This is unnecessary for incels because they'll never reproduce anyways. But you what know what's a non redundant preemptive measure for preventing future suffering? Tying up the tubes of all ugly females. They can't prove me wrong.

Although if it was up to me, I'd mandate usage of this device on all foids and their orifices:

Last edited:
Josef Mengele tier "stuff":feelswhat:

Usually it's the foids who carry the incel genetics they hate more than everything so it's more logical to sterilize them. Everything like this is however stupid. Foids have earned the misogyny by their own actions which is a byproduct of too easy lives and thus not being able to be pleased so they go ER towards morality, family and order, then they celebrate male depression and suicide with their rotholes filled with multiple chads and dog semen.

Last edited:
well all men are bastards in their eyes, if we don't miraculously conform to their unrealistic standards then we're nothin less than disposable trash to these entitled bitches

So admits she wants to sexually abuse children and deny reproduction for doing absolutely nothing wrong. She is both disgusting scum and retarded. She is so stupid in the fact she is trying to compare "controling mens sexual organs" to foids constantly spreading their legs for chad unprotected and out of wedlock and forcing to take responsibility for their actions as a femoid form of "controlling reproduction" in which both have absolute no logical correlation as foids can sleep with who they want and reap the consequences of not practicing safe sex or sex before marrige. Femoids are digusting controlling dogs who take out their rage of one chad hurting them on the rest of the men who have done nothing to her.

Send her to India.

Usually it's the foids who carry the incel genetics they hate more than everything so it's more logical to sterilize them. Everything like this is however stupid. Foids have earned the misogyny by their own actions which is a byproduct of too easy lives and thus not being able to be pleased so they go ER towards morality, family and order, then they celebrate male depression and suicide with their rotholes filled with multiple chads and dog semen.