Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What foids really mean when they say "tall, dark and handsome." Straight from the horse's mouth.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
This is from r/ladyboners

Tdh

Tdh 2

Tdh 3

JFL @ all the copers that thinks tall, dark and handsome means niggers. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I hate white people

Ethnic sainthood is surprisingly rare.

>daniel henney

JBA is undefeated

Before the mid-20th century the saying was 'tall, fair and handsome.'

West Elm Caleb TikTok

I thought dark meant dark personality

what they mean is they dont want some pale cheese

When they mean tall dark and handsome, they mean some Italian chad with tan skin, black hair, hunter blue eyes, 6’3, strong jaw, decent frame etc. Not some tallfag shitskin:feelshaha:
Just be Egyptian confirmed

Egypt15
Egyptian
Egyptian2

This is from r/ladyboners

View attachment 569303
View attachment 569304
View attachment 569305

JFL @ all the copers that thinks tall, dark and handsome means niggers. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
First, how do you know that is a woman?

Second, Nordic women and Slavic women do indeed love breeding with Negroes. Maybe not Spanish, Greek, Italians, British, Irish women, but the blondes definitley like it.
Bix nood nigga

The foids are referring to this tallfag chad, not some swarthy arab, curry, or chink.

Also, Daniel Henney is a hapa chad. A very white looking hapa that is.

Attachments

• 1643605595528.png
    1643605595528.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 278
Anecdotal cope.
How is it anecdotal? If nigger men weren't a threat to slavic/nord women, who tend to have the blondest and bluest features, why would stormfrontcels seethe so much?

White mens money at work

This is exactly what I mean. Every fucking time you see a coalburner she's always blonde. You almost never see a brunette European or black haired European with a negro. Always blonde white women. Tons of examples and articles out there like that one 14 y/o blonde girl who was left a single mother with TWO mulatto kids:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yeah, that's fucking weird. Why are they more attracted to Black Men?

Whites shouldn't be allowed to reproduce with nonwhites. The end result of whites race mixing are eventually quadroon and hapa males with no desire to live. They spend their entire lives wishing they were white. But their white patent stole that from them.

People have no regard for their children. They just say everything is ok when it isn't. Being a quadroon is why I think of suicide every day. I forget the last time i genuinely smiled or laughed.

Yeah, that's fucking weird. Why are they more attracted to Black Men?
If I had to guess, it's the contrast.

White women look like angels.
Black men look like demons.
Women love badboys
End of story.
Whites shouldn't be allowed to reproduce with nonwhites. The end result of whites race mixing are eventually quadroon and hapa males with no desire to live. They spend their entire lives wishing they were white. But their white patent stole that from them.

People have no regard for their children. They just say everything is ok when it isn't. Being a quadroon is why I think of suicide every day. I forget the last time i genuinely smiled or laughed.
Best mix is Europeans with Mena. This girl is half Syrian/Scottish
Jessica khoury

Mulattos can very much be Chads, though, so they can easily ascend.
American boi

Hapa males are doomed, but it's still an improvement than being Asian. Race mixing is good but only if it's done in a non-white country. A hapa in Germany will be mogged by full Germans, but a hapa in Japan will mog the full Japanese.

Asians are even improved even by Menass.

This girl is half Iranian/Japanese. She easily mogs other Japanese women.
Iranian hapa

A half Turk/Japanese and she mogs most gook women.

This guy is Egyptian/Vietnamese
Egyptian hapa

Meanwhile, this is how the average pure Asian looks.
Fong mei

Attachments

• D917DF24-F736-4741-BF0F-43F8328AF84F.jpeg
    D917DF24-F736-4741-BF0F-43F8328AF84F.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 197
This is exactly what I mean. Every fucking time you see a coalburner she's always blonde. You almost never see a brunette European or black haired European with a negro. Always blonde white women. Tons of examples and articles out there like that one 14 y/o blonde girl who was left a single mother with TWO mulatto kids:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
What is hair dye?

Of course, tall ethnics are ogres.

If I had to guess, it's the contrast.

White women look like angels.
Black men look like demons.
Women love badboys
End of story.

Best mix is Europeans with Mena. This girl is half Syrian/Scottish
View attachment 569403

Mulattos can very much be Chads, though, so they can easily ascend.
View attachment 569412
Hapa males are doomed, but it's still an improvement than being Asian. Race mixing is good but only if it's done in a non-white country. A hapa in Germany will be mogged by full Germans, but a hapa in Japan will mog the full Japanese.

Asians are even improved even by Menass.

This girl is half Iranian/Japanese. She easily mogs other Japanese women.
View attachment 569404

A half Turk/Japanese and she mogs most gook women.
The only MENAS that can produce hapas like that are the white passing sandniggers. JFL if you think your average sandnigger can produce anything other than pure monstrosities.

Reminds me of this one tiktok i saw where this white foid was bragging about marrying a kenyan guy. Then she reveals the kenyan guy and it's a white guy. This bitch went to kenya and managed to find the only fucking white guy there and married him. Even when white bitches go to nonwhite countries they stick to whites lol.

Based.

The only MENAS that can produce hapas like that are the white passing sandniggers. JFL if you think your average sandnigger can produce anything other than pure monstrosities.
lol You are dead wrong and I say this based on personal experience. My dad looks like a sand nigger and could pass as a native in Yemen or even Pakistan, yet my mom is so white and has such pink skin, SHE bleached him and me and many of my siblings very much have european-looking traits.

If I had to compare, I'd say my dad looks like this.

Yemen5
Iraq6

And my mom looks something like this

Persiangirl
Iraq9

One of my sisters is literally lily-white with extremely pink skin. So no, you're wrong, it's very much possible for a sand niggers who are NOT white passing to have kids that look attractive/white. Many Middle Eastern couples that consister of a brown Mena man/white Mena woman often do produce children that can look white, like how this Bedouin man is dark skinned yet his kids are fair and one of them even has red hair.

bedouins-from-the-asshimeriy-family-gather-by-their-camels-may-23-picture-id2025346

Here's another example. Look at how dark the syrian father is yet 3 of his daughters look white, 2 of them have light hair, and the 1 on the left even has blue eyes.

Needless to say, even a dark-skinned Mena would still produce better looking Hapas than a pure Mongoloid. Because at least that half- Mena hapa would have more caucasoid traits.

This guy is half Paki/Jap and he mogs other Japs despite his father obviously being dark-skinned curry

The girl is half chinese/paki. Easily mogs the average noodlewhore.

hapa238.png
images

Just be Egyptian confirmed

View attachment 569323View attachment 569324View attachment 569325

First, how do you know that is a woman?

Second, Nordic women and Slavic women do indeed love breeding with Negroes. Maybe not Spanish, Greek, Italians, British, Irish women, but the blondes definitley like it.
View attachment 569326
Based.

They basically mean personality, in addition to physicality secondarily as a minor, "teehee" preference. They want a man who will make her feel like he will dominate, use, and abuse her, AKA bolgads. Looks are merely part of this "dominant" feeling.

What is hair dye?
Based retard. You can see in that pic she is a natural blonde and many of her 8 kids have light hair. It's easily to spot fake blondes but this ain't it

What it means is that holes only want the best of the best.

Based retard. You can see in that pic she is a natural blonde and many of her 8 kids have light hair. It's easily to spot fake blondes but this ain't it
Actually if you look closely her roots are dark. And her kids having light hair doesn't mean shit. Lots of darked haired white parents produce kids with light hair.