Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What foids mean with "no guy wants me"!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
If they say it they mean that they cant find a chad or tyrone to fuck me. Because even the ugliest landwhales get some beta guys to fuck them. Remember females cant be incel they can only be volcel thats the biggest blackpill rule.

No shit Sherlock

I thought you got permed @FrailPaleStaleMale

Not your strongest post tbh

my iq is too high for you, you cant even understand basic waterlogy.
Not your strongest post tbh
it was more of a I'm LDARing and bored post tbh.
not permed na. I was at 90% but @retarded_dumbshit was nice enough to retract my previous warning.

not a strong post at all
everybody has good and bad times dont bully me Real life is hard enough dont want to be a loser on this site too.

This forum is just new members coming in to discuss the basic blackpill then most leave and that cycle keeps repeating

This forum is just new members coming in to discuss the basic blackpill then most leave and that cycle keeps repeating
> Late Junecel
> talks about new members

I wish I could ascend and leave but it wont happen.

> Late Junecel
> talks about new members

I wish I could ascend and leave but it wont happen.
I'm not even talking shit about you, I've been lurking on this forum for long before I signed up and that's what I noticed

I'm not even talking shit about you, I've been lurking on this forum for long before I signed up and that's what I noticed
oh ok it sounded kinda passive agressive against me thats why I wrote it

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

If they say it they mean that they cant find a chad or tyrone to fuck me. Because even the ugliest landwhales get some beta guys to fuck them. Remember females cant be incel they can only be volcel thats the biggest blackpill rule.