Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what fighting tricks/techniques should i know?

esoteric

esoteric

agepilled
-
i've been really angry lately and i am probably going to get into a fight.

what should i know if im not too physically strong and if i want to win a fight? perhaps to KO them or some shit idk

The basics. A proper guard, correct punching technique, and solid footing are all you really need in most cases. Taking the time to get stronger would help, too.

I remember watching back when I was around 12 and the next day on the field at lunch I was showing it off jfl. Worked out on one guy but not on another.

I have no idea how to fight tbh

bjj basics might help

Tbh fighting is not something you learn in 10 minutes. It involves both position, respiration, timing, predicting opponent's moves. Most effective sports, in my opinion, are krav maga, karate. Watching YouTube will not help. You need practice, lots of it.

Tbh fighting is not something you learn in 10 minutes. It involves both position, respiration, timing, predicting opponent's moves. Most effective sports, in my opinion, are krav maga, karate. Watching YouTube will not help. You need practice, lots of it.

this is true tbh i have actually been thinking of starting karate. i really want to beat these normies

this is true tbh i have actually been thinking of starting karate. i really want to beat these normies
it's honestly a good idea, I suggest you doing it. It will improve your overall physique as well.

it's honestly a good idea, I suggest you doing it. It will improve your overall physique as well.

is it a good idea to go to both karate and gym? (using my parents money ofc i dont have a fucking job)

Two hands two swords!
(From the "book of five rings")

Basically, fight with everything you have...

Know all weapons, and do not have a preference!

do helicopter dick and slap their face with it

what should i know if im not too physically strong and if i want to win a fight? perhaps to KO them or some shit idk

Remember that fighting is LAST RESORT and ONLY FIGHT when you are in absolute physical danger...

If you're not too physically strong, RELY ON AGGRESSION...

I've been in fights against physically weaker enemies but ended up in stalemates because the other guy aggression mogged me.

Quick tip to be prepared for a fistfight at any time: DO SOME KNUCKLE PUSH UPS OBSESSIVELY!!! EVEN IF YOURE TOO WEAK TO DO A PUSH UP JUST LEAN ON YOUR FISTS TO THE GROUND OR CARPET WHILE WATCHING SOMETHING!!!

eventually your fists will be hard as rocks.

And when they are hard as rocks, routinely punch solid walls, metal pillars, any hard object for the hell of it.

A kick or a punch in the nuts, always worked for me.

Ultra instinct
Rasengan

Bob and weave baby bob and weave

Remember that fighting is LAST RESORT and ONLY FIGHT when you are in absolute physical danger...

If you're not too physically strong, RELY ON AGGRESSION...

I've been in fights against physically weaker enemies but ended up in stalemates because the other guy aggression mogged me.

Quick tip to be prepared for a fistfight at any time: DO SOME KNUCKLE PUSH UPS OBSESSIVELY!!! EVEN IF YOURE TOO WEAK TO DO A PUSH UP JUST LEAN ON YOUR FISTS TO THE GROUND OR CARPET WHILE WATCHING SOMETHING!!!

eventually your fists will be hard as rocks.

And when they are hard as rocks, routinely punch solid walls, metal pillars, any hard object for the hell of it.

This is my favorite reply, but the only thing I didn't like about this was the first part. Why should I only fight if I'm in absolute danger? I literally am hoping for the day this asshole in my class even jokingly slaps me or smacks me or some shit so I can start a fight with him. He pissed me off once before and didn't stand up for myself and I regret it so much since that day I always wanted to fight him

In prison, hardened cons ice pick (shank) fleshy areas like bicep/tricep or thigh as to not kill perp to defend themselves.

I literally am hoping for the day this asshole in my class even jokingly slaps me or smacks me or some shit so I can start a fight with him

Retaliate with proportional force...

Poke finger in his chest (finger push ups would help) or shove him hard. Then bug eyes out and growl and yell at him.

Watch videos of angry dogs. Mimic their facial expression as best you can. Practice it at the mirror. Trust me I'm a 5'6 rice manlet and it has worked for me to scare off potential aggressors.

Body language also important to avoid physical confrontation in the 1st place. Stomach in, chest out, no slouching. Think military posture. Face has to have stern expression. That gives off aura of "don't mess with this guy"

Lastly... As redpillers love to say... LIFT WEIGHTS!!!

First rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club

BJJ for grappling art. and then choose one striking art kickboxing,boxing, jruo. also regardless of what arts u choose to study make sure it has sparring. otherwise you will have no experience actually using the skills u have learned. also most definitely avoid aikido, wing Chun, and other bullshit complex dancing your "martial " arts

This. There is too much risk your opponent draws a knife and stick it in your belly. Or he could even pull a gun in the US.

That being said, this kind of reasoning makes you vulnerable to bullies. At some point you have to accept that dignity has a cost.

You want to be able to strike first and that is nor always easy because punches are telegraphed but the most untelegraped strike you could throw and land first is a head butt this would stun your enemy giving you the opportunity to pounce on them.

no need to learn anything, just carry a weapon/concealed carry
why take years to master the art of fighting when 1 bullet can kill you jfl

Most helpful thing for you would probably be putting on gloves and getting a partner that is willing and doing some backyard boxing,you'll find this beneficial.

741F1B24 5C2B 4000 9AE3 ABB0604C6218

Was in court ordered rehab so I've seen my fair share of fights. From what it looks like (And these guys are usually pretty experienced) You're not going to remember said fight if its bad enough. You just black out. So I'd reccomend just doing shit like the basics and make it into muscle memory so when you black out your body does it.