Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What femcel looksmaxxers think is attractive in roasties

Chad factory

:lul:
I'll never understand Foids

femcels are delusional. there is literally one and easy way to be attractive to a man.
step 1: be a woman

mmm yes femcel you've figured it out. I do want my women to look more like gigachad.

@Govid_Dorious @Chudpreet @wereq @BataviaCel @Copexodius Maximus @30klhlvwizard @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler

cumdumpsters with masculine features look like absolute shit

@Govid_Dorious @Chudpreet @wereq @BataviaCel @Copexodius Maximus @30klhlvwizard @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler
Jfl this thing looks horrific. Big chins, overly sharp jaws, and ESPECIALLY hollow cheeks are massive turn offs in foids

Completely. But soyddit is full of weird dykes and troons who think this is attractive

Completely. But soyddit is full of weird dykes and troons who think this is attractive
Yeah they even fucking ruined video games , nowadays all Females are flat chested , broad shouldered and have faces like the Tranny looking bitch in that photo

the retards are even willing to fake out ratings for these privileged scum
Exactly "Muh Chad factory" she isn't even a HTB
to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if that thing was a tranny

fucking her would be kinda gay jfl. The only acceptable trait would be the hunter eyes as it means your offspring would have a better browridge and philtrum prominence.

Yeah they even fucking ruined video games , nowadays all Females are flat chested , broad shouldered and have faces like the Tranny looking bitch in that photo
For a long time there’s been a kike and leftist effort to de-beautify everything

fucking her would be kinda gay jfl. The only acceptable trait would be the hunter eyes as it means your offspring would have a better browridge and philtrum prominence.
Spot on

to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if that thing was a tranny
Any real foid that looks like this is 100% a tranny. Don’t even need to check for an Adam’s apple

For a long time there’s been a kike and leftist effort to de-beautify everything
The difference between japan and us v0 1ysjqf4ua2981 1

@BataviaCel @Chudpreet @Copexodius Maximus @Govid_Dorious @MiSKiRaT

Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

@Transcended Trucel thoughts on the perfect woman?

agreed. Nowadays we can't even be certain they're foids. Probably trannies 50% of time now

View attachment 802698

Tbh they’re expanding their influence over Japanese devs as well. Just look at the last two main series Zelda games, they literally turned the main character into a wide-hipped estrogenic cuck

View attachment 802698

Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

@Transcended Trucel thoughts on the perfect woman?
we've got no choice but to continuously dump western media and consume eastern media. As it is less fucked atm.

And with China being under Xi, the degeneracy there will be controlled. So even if Japan/Korea lose their way eventually. We have a backup country which will produce decent media. Although very censored.

Looks good if it was less autistic but this is more so a models look most normies wouldn't like

They want to look like troons basically

That looks like a foid who’s had a lot of work done.

women are fucking stupid. Reminds me when anorexia was cool in the 90s-- that look was more spearheaded by rich women and faggots. yet for some reason the birthing holes dove into that look instead of the playboy playmate look, which is a LOT more boner giving to normal men

women are fucking stupid. Reminds me when anorexia was cool in the 90s-- that look was more spearheaded by rich women and faggots. yet for some reason the birthing holes dove into that look instead of the playboy playmate look, which is a LOT more boner giving to normal men

It just goes to show how little of a shit they give for what men actually want. They just don't pay any attention to what men like.

They'd rather have the mass media tell them because they are too "strong and independent" to just listen to everyday males on the street.

It just goes to show how little of a shit they give for what men actually want. They just don't pay any attention to what men like.

They'd rather have the mass media tell them because they are too "strong and independent" to just listen to everyday males on the street.
on some level I dont think they become anorexic for male attraction or love, they want to be like Kate Moss-- they want the power that comes with being a uniquely anorexic supermodel. So I suppose looking like Kate Moss gives them more options than just looking like another token bimbo that Chad has on rotation

Foids want to look like the Bogdanoff twins when no man is attracted to that shit :lul:

I don't wanna chad :feelspuke:woman

I love fierce faces with hunter eyes! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: