Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL what femcel "depression" is actually like

TaiLung

TaiLung

Officer

so femcel depression means you are not doing anything besides being disgusting? im guessing you have a betabuxx that provides for you while you do nothing.
did you notice anything in this post? oh yes, she talks about her depression but not ONCE did she mention WHY shes depressed.
this is why you are the fucking meme gender you develop depression for no reason at all (most likely because you just dont want to admit its about not having chad) and then want attention for it. i have depression because of severe health problems, lifelong bullying and absence of any kind of love from the other gender (or anyone). And honestly if just the pain would go away i would already not describe myself as depressed anymore. The best thing about this is this is exactly how they describe incels. Not showering, not cleaning your room, not doing anything. When FEMALES do it, they deserve attention and help and its classified as "depression". When MALES do it, i guess you deserve being alone stupid inkwell.

"And I hate seeing our suffering completely dismissed and invalidated when self-centered and eager self-victimizing men decide that, for whatever God-forsaken stupid reason, women couldn't possibly be depressed."
You mean your "suffering" of purposely doing nothing? You literally decide to be depressed and then complain about it on the internet. LOL i wish i could open fucking tinder and get a boyfriend in 10 minutes. Right now i just wish to not suffer from pain 24/7 but i guess poor you, afterall you suffer hard from laying in bed all day and not cleaning yourself. I cannot possibly see how you could change that. :feelstastyman:
Also JFL she doesn't want to kill herself because of the pain. How you gonna decide to kill yourself, being stoned to death?
FEMALES CAN HAVE DEPRESSION BUT ITS KINDA WEIRD WHEN YOU ARE DEPRESSED FOR LITERALLY NO REASON "FEMCELS" :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
"Loading reddit content..."
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::kys:

I don't give a fuck about women and much less about women posts on reddit.

i summarized it u dont need to read her complaining about her not doing anything and wanting attention for it
We know y dey depressed. Chad doesn't "rape" them like in the stone-age.

/s to not get temp

to be fair i think we can all relate to not showering and brushing teeth when depressed, longest i went would be like 2 weeks

to be fair i think we can all relate to not showering and brushing teeth when depressed, longest i went would be like 2 weeks
and why were u depressed?
and no i cant relate my teeth start to hurt when i dont brush them for 1 day i think i would die of pain after 2 weeks i don't know how you would go through that out of laziness
same with showering, do you like to throw up from your own disgusting smell or something? sure i can go 4-5 days without showering but after that ? its not in my interest to be sick AND depressed

Last edited:
The truth about female depression
RDT 20191022 1243556910335541903759944

The truth about female depression
View attachment 161090
i think the difference is on the why they have depression and not how they handle it and i do not think that male depression = suicide lol
I have .. "depression" but i wouldn't kill myself unless i'm in extreme pain or i would have to go to jail or somehing. And most importantly i know why im depressed (pain) and im actively trying to get rid of it. Sadly it will take months or years to get rid of it so currently i am depressed, most importantly because im unable to do anything about it. For me being depressed = suffering from something you are unable to change currently but you are still trying to fix it. If you do not try to fix it or you have no reason then you are just an attention seeking dipshit.

im not sure if you post this related to what she wrote or not Lol

the word femcels is too stupid

Its not a matter of how they react when they are depressed but what they get depressed about "oh that one guy didnt like me I guess my life is over" meanwhile her looks match has asked out 500+ women with no success hes nearing 40 and has never been touched in a positive way I dont think women can even imagine how much more difficult it is to live as a man when you talk about being a ghost I absolutely mean people can see right through me and have a full conversation. Women universally get treated better and people actually care when they express their feeling but if a guys even trys that shit or sheds a tear hes a joke and a weak individual.

I've seen a lot of reddit moids invalidate women's mental health issues.
Translatiion: she hates to read men complaining online. Can you suffer in silence please, you disturb that entitled princess.

Lmfao. What she is describing (eating only microwave or fast food, just LDARing, is our everyday life, yet I still wouldn't identify as "depressed". Such a soy term tbh

oh yes, she talks about her depression but not ONCE did she mention WHY shes depressed.
Yeah, exactly. Muh chemical imbalance, while technically true, it's just a symptom of the actual problem.

Now im sad to see such madness it's depends of the wind!

i have depression because of severe health problems, lifelong bullying and absence of any kind of love from the other gender (or anyone). And honestly if just the pain would go away i would already not describe myself as depressed anymore. The best thing about this is this is exactly how they describe incels. Not showering, not cleaning your room, not doing anything. When FEMALES do it, they deserve attention and help and its classified as "depression". When MALES do it, i guess you deserve being alone stupid inkwell.

It's no different than a child not getting their way and pouting for a little bit. They always get over it.

Femcel is a cringy joke.

Also JFL she doesn't want to kill herself because of the pain.
This is the most revealing statement. People kill themselves to escape pain... what's holding them back is usually other people and causing pain to them, not worrying about themselves lol.

her depression phase is my entire life and it has been caused by rejection.