Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What females think sucks about being male

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

They will never understand the full extent

Honestly even if they tried to understand they'd have to become a biological male in order to truly understand.

I'm sorry OP but I just cannot watch those shitty text to speech videos.

99% extraneous shit. This video should specify if it's talking about non-chads or not, Chads are basically pretty much a different species if we are solely comparing life experiences.

As far as I'm concerned there are only 3 aspects about being a man that I consider to be the worst part about it. Crippling chronic loneliness, having an extreme libido with no true outlet, and people never (NEVER) giving you validation or attention. All three of these don't apply if you are Chad.

The hardest part about being a man is WOMEN.

not one nanosecond

Good post and the part about the courts choosing the mothers over the fathers due to parenting is but I do often see mothers out in public beating their young sons and it pissed me off that foids are seen as better parents because alot of foids are abusive to their children.

I'm sorry OP but I just cannot watch those shitty text to speech videos.
They piss me off too but I just couldnt resist hearing the bs they had to say
99% extraneous shit. This video should specify if it's talking about non-chads or not, Chads are basically pretty much a different species if we are solely comparing life experiences.

As far as I'm concerned there are only 3 aspects about being a man that I consider to be the worst part about it. Crippling chronic loneliness, having an extreme libido with no true outlet, and people never (NEVER) giving you validation or attention. All three of these don't apply if you are Chad.
Yes to all of that its one of the deadliest combinations only a man can experience even if a foid is ugly she still wont have to deal with this