Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What feelings do you get when you watch this video?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
It's like 3rd day now I replay this video everyday because of how bizarre it is. What do you think of this and what feelings do you get? Is it over for them or incestmaxx shall continue? I kind of feel bad for em too but just lol.
One is like a clumsy drunk Russian gopnik
Another feels a bit normal doesn't even notice the camera and just eats his noodles
And third guy is like a big baby doesn't know what the fuck is happening around him, just stands there and exists
Pls discuss this video, they're truecel as fuck but I don't rly don't count in legit deformed people, they probably don't even know what pee pee is

Just imagine being them, born is some rural fuck knows where in China and u just exist

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
What fuckin ethnicity is that ? Seems like uzbeks , far east russians or other central asians.

Clearly not Uzbek.

How TF do they manage rent and bills is what I wanna know

its where the EU gene pool is heading

the missing link between chinks and monkeys

euthanize without consent

the hills have eyes

It's like 3rd day now I replay this video everyday because of how bizarre it is. What do you think of this and what feelings do you get? Is it over for them or incestmaxx shall continue? I kind of feel bad for em too but just lol.
One is like a clumsy drunk Russian gopnik
Another feels a bit normal doesn't even notice the camera and just eats his noodles
And third guy is like a big baby doesn't know what the fuck is happening around him, just stands there and exists
Pls discuss this video, they're truecel as fuck but I don't rly don't count in legit deformed people, they probably don't even know what pee pee is

Just imagine being them, born is some rural fuck knows where in China and u just exist

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

One race.The human race.

Inbred beetlejuice phenotype looks so damn good

microcephaly.jpg

- flat primitive occipital
- insane maxila growth
- wide jaw
- top 1% browridge

tbh you just need chin implant and you're gigachad

It's microcephaly, usually its cause by a kind of mosquito if it bites a pregnant woman.