Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What feeling even is this

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★★
I wouldn’t call it nostalgic but when i listen to sad music or just anything nostalgic I think of my times at high school mainly since it was the most recent thing i remember and most of the memories i remember was litterally just me sitting down by myself and rottening.

I sometimes watch old videos i used to watch in those terrible times and it kinda makes me miss the times i was enjoying those videos back then in my high school era. I wouldn’t say i miss high school. I hated all my classmates. I miss the people i spoke with in my senior year although most of them didn’t like me so it’s weird to even think of them.

I don’t feel nostalgic but more of wondering how i finished 4 years of hell so quickly. I remember being in class alone just watching movies and listening to music while being depressed. I kinda do miss some of my classes but i don’t miss anyone.

If i were to go back i would regret it. I think im more of reminising. I also wish i had that good hs experience and sad that i’ll never have it. i also kinda miss my routine after a day at school and before. Now as in adult i gotta do everything my self. I feel more alone now that hs is over and more bored then ever

Sounds like self-imposed North Korean psychological torture method from the 1950’s.

If i were to go back i would regret it. I think im more of reminising. I also wish i had that good hs experience and sad that i’ll never have it. i also kinda miss my routine after a day at school and before. Now as in adult i gotta do everything my self. I feel more alone now that hs is over and more bored then ever
I feel this way too. I miss being able to cope better and existing being simpler.

mono no aware

I feel this way too. I miss being able to cope better and existing being simpler.
i miss when coping easier too Back in elementary and middle school i didn’t have a care in the world