Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What fantasy do Asian girls live in that makes their men completely irrelevant to them

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I guess all of the Asian masculinity things like samurai, Mongol warrior, who actually conquered with white people by the way, but no one cares because you’re not good looking, or the money that Asian men have when Asian men can make way more money than white guys doesn’t matter. It’s all looks, so what kind of movie are Azn girls living in their lives

been trying to watch the new Japanese animated Terminator Zero series. But the main characters don't even look Asian, and they put a macho woman who beats up other men as the main character

it's cucked and gynocentric

Only genes matter in this world, pale skin, blue eyes and taller stature with less neotenous features is what Asian women care about

Only genes matter in this world, pale skin, blue eyes and taller stature with less neotenous features is what Asian women care about
Kinda but I’m wondering what fantasy universe they want to be a part of.

They seem to superficial to enjoy sci-fi fantasy where white people are everywhere, I don’t know