Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What face will you make when the guy that's been bullied for years snaps, breaks open the door to class and mows down everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ropecel_is_cope

ropecel_is_cope

Cope with the rope, boyo
-
What's your code to let him know you're a fellow incel?

My face: :feelsohh::dafuckfeels::feelswow::feelsokman::feelzez::feelskek::lul::fire:

My code: 'You're coping, boyo! :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: tbh tbh ngl'

This one.
Article 2545269 1AB5D15900000578 634 306x4231

player 2 has been joined

If you have an incel near you that has gone ER before you then you deserve to be ERED.

Last edited:
Shoot me please.

Haha you mean mowing the GRASS down don't you haha yes gardening. Nothing to see here FBI.

250px Mr anime 2

I will make this face and tell him that i shall join his crusade against the degenerate normalshits :feelsokman:

My face: :feelsohh::dafuckfeels::feelswow::feelsokman::feelzez::feelskek::lul::fire:

https://incels.is/threads/we-need-a...pen-to-get-caught-in-anothers-er-event.45628/

I made a thread in relation to this once, and tbh it should have been stickied (but wasn't) and talked about more, we need to establish code words or coded messages to avoid "friendly fire" during ER's. Mods were probably afraid of the backlash it would have generated to the site.

My neutral face should do the trick.

You grab a woman by the hair and then you tell him "shot her in the face"

Last edited:
Lol damn, I'd just show them my post count on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back