Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What explains these weird obsessions that some spergs have?

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
This post isn't done by me in a malicious way against people on the autistic spectrum, its just that I can understand why normies could act negatively towards spergs. I'm not a sperg either so possibly its out of my place to make this post but I'm just gonna post it anyway. Maybe it can help some people to do some introspection.

Its always the autists who tend not to understand social etiquette. Even on the cesspools of internet, incel discord servers, I've encountered autists who are completely fixated on certain subjects and they tend to have catchphrases they spout all the time. To the point where people get annoyed by them and their eternal antics. This one guy was constantly posting selfies of himself, talking about his obsession of Coke and Pepsi, posting pictures of his soda rotten teeth. Literally nobody wanted to see his cavities filled chompers for the 17th time that particular week, yet the guy didn't care. Just kept posting 'em and asking for advice that he didn't even bother to listen before he sent another picture of his corroded gnawers.

Speaking of teeth, there's another sperg on this forum who talks about his rotten teeth all the time. Either the dude is a troll (which I strongly believe) or maybe he's on the spectrum or something and he's so fixated on teethrotmaxxing. Personally I like to think the best about people and not assume he's a retard, so I'm leaning towards the opinion that he's a troll, but at this point I can't be certain. The joke stopped being funny a long time ago yet he keeps going, which then again would leave you to think that he's probably a turbosperg.

Then there's General Alek, the infamous Alek spammer. Once again I like to assume the best about people, so for the longest time I thought he was just a glowie, but chances of glowies actually being on this forum shitposting are extremely low.

Unfortunately many of these spergs end up doing these things to themselves. I can only imagine what kind of antics they are trying to pull of in front of normies who are even less understanding than their brocels. They make themselves easy targets for bullies by being obnoxious and retarded. Their complete and monomanic obsession with a very narrow field of interests baffles me. And the fact that they think that other people are interested to talk about their very particular interests dozens of times a day.

But once again I don't think this applies to every sperg out there, because it doesn't. This weird obsession with things seems to be a very particular symptom some have

People have weird interests and obsessions because they have no friends or social life. Foids rarely have hobbies and interests and it's because they have a social life, and they meet people daily. Their life revolves around having control over other people (cucks) and making Chad happy.

no social etiquette for your face

People have weird interests and obsessions because they have no friends or social life. Foids rarely have hobbies and interests and it's because they have a social life, and they meet people daily. Their life revolves around having control over other people (cucks) and making Chad happy.

Our brains are just wired differently, I guess. Being an autist sucks.

Man, I’m a sperg, and I relate to this a lot. I’m extremely passionate about cars. I struggle to talk about anything else in real life. Seriously. I can talk about cars for hours without getting bored. I also love the outdoors and yard maintenance equipment like tractors, riding mowers, and any other yard equipment that has an engine. Anything much else though, I get bored of fast. People irl think I’m a weirdo for not talking, but if I start talking, they also think I’m a weirdo for having a one track mind. I have been into cars since age 4 and I’m 19 now. The interest kept getting stronger every year. In my free time, I love driving my muscle car and high powered radio control cars (these things can go 65 miles per hour). You can also buy all the spare parts and fix anything that breaks. My parents also have a cabin and I love maintaining the yard. I’ve even pissed off some people on here unintentionally by talking about cars too much. I can’t relate to being interested in much other than what I’ve listed. It’s hard to explain, but it’s like an Asperger’s brain gets hooked on a couple things from a young age and rejects anything else as insignificant.

There was a user obsessed with a foid name Shannon Rose Bosanac. He had the 150k post or so then left. Constantly posted old roblox forums. That’s just how it works with them. Can’t really say much

Autists don't get dopamine from plain social interaction like NTs. We have to talk about something we find interesting or we just get bored.

i`m Autistic and always have a new obession every 6 months or so i suppose it`s because people have always been cruel and i have no friends
So i put all my energy into Inanimate objects and spend my time doing things that won`t have a negative effect on me

i`m Autistic and always have a new obession every 6 months or so i suppose it`s because people have always been cruel and i have no friends
So i put all my energy into Inanimate objects and spend my time doing things that won`t have a negative effect on me
Understandable, and i very much relate to this.

That crab leg teeth rotting nigger is definitely a troll. Maybe he is a shitty ai. Fucking loser guy even among losers

Autist brains are wired to be obsessed with certain things. For example I've always been obsessed with fascism.

This post isn't done by me in a malicious way against people on the autistic spectrum, its just that I can understand why normies could act negatively towards spergs. I'm not a sperg either so possibly its out of my place to make this post but I'm just gonna post it anyway. Maybe it can help some people to do some introspection.

Its always the autists who tend not to understand social etiquette. Even on the cesspools of internet, incel discord servers, I've encountered autists who are completely fixated on certain subjects and they tend to have catchphrases they spout all the time. To the point where people get annoyed by them and their eternal antics. This one guy was constantly posting selfies of himself, talking about his obsession of Coke and Pepsi, posting pictures of his soda rotten teeth. Literally nobody wanted to see his cavities filled chompers for the 17th time that particular week, yet the guy didn't care. Just kept posting 'em and asking for advice that he didn't even bother to listen before he sent another picture of his corroded gnawers.

Speaking of teeth, there's another sperg on this forum who talks about his rotten teeth all the time. Either the dude is a troll (which I strongly believe) or maybe he's on the spectrum or something and he's so fixated on teethrotmaxxing. Personally I like to think the best about people and not assume he's a retard, so I'm leaning towards the opinion that he's a troll, but at this point I can't be certain. The joke stopped being funny a long time ago yet he keeps going, which then again would leave you to think that he's probably a turbosperg.

Then there's General Alek, the infamous Alek spammer. Once again I like to assume the best about people, so for the longest time I thought he was just a glowie, but chances of glowies actually being on this forum shitposting are extremely low.

Unfortunately many of these spergs end up doing these things to themselves. I can only imagine what kind of antics they are trying to pull of in front of normies who are even less understanding than their brocels. They make themselves easy targets for bullies by being obnoxious and retarded. Their complete and monomanic obsession with a very narrow field of interests baffles me. And the fact that they think that other people are interested to talk about their very particular interests dozens of times a day.

But once again I don't think this applies to every sperg out there, because it doesn't. This weird obsession with things seems to be a very particular symptom some have
I explained teeth rotting maxing and why it can be good in other thread

Autist brains are wired to be obsessed with certain things. For example I've always been obsessed with fascism.
Based

It's called being tone deaf and being unable to read the mood. Spergs struggle to understand the concept of conversational and personal boundaries.