Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What experinces should a guy have before he leaves highschool?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28801
  • Start date
Deleted member 28801

Deleted member 28801

It's over for biblecels
-
first girlfriend/prom

If you graduate high school without getting any kisses or without any sexual contact, You're truecel.

Most normie guys start kissing at 11-13 and lose their virginities at 16-17. If you are KHHV at 18 or older its GIGA OVER and you're too far behind to catch up.

At least losing his virginity

If you graduate high school without getting any kisses or without any sexual contact, You're truecel.

Most normie guys start kissing at 11-13 and lose their virginities at 16-17. If you are KHHV at 18 or older its GIGA OVER and you're too far behind to catch up.
Oh I see

Attachments

• 1591293744126.jpg
    1591293744126.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 11
Minimum, romantic kissing, handholding and hugging.

and ATLEAST some form of sexual interaction even if not PIV.

I mean I got two more years to get a kiss a girlfriend sexual experience prom a date and other things I can do it

Attachments

• 1599037676686.jpg
    1599037676686.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 14
I mean I got two more years to get a kiss a girlfriend sexual experience prom a date and other things I can do it
Good luck youngcel.
I went to prom with a group of my guy friends who couldnt get date. Brootal.

- In a solid friend circle/having as many contacts as possible is key here because after HS meeting people gets a LOT harder especially if you do not go to college

- experienced some bits of teenage love (its not imperative to have sex in highschool but it is in college, huge bonus if u make it out of HS a non virgin as it will help you a lot in the future). If you miss out romantic experiences, it will come back and bite you. Expect to be very depressed and miserable in the future even if u do manage to get a girl to settle with you in the future.

Remember HS is your oblivious teenage years the only time where doing stupid shit benefits you in the long run, first drinking alcohol, smoking weed, fucking like rabbits, having bonfires/camping out/hiking, etc. All of these moments benefit the human psyche exponentially and develop your brain. Without these experiences you are basically deprived of humanity.

Staring at a screen all day during your teen years will literally turn you into an emotionless drone and real life experiences will be much harder to process due to your underdeveloped prefrontal cortex, you missed out on things that will actually make you human. If you're autistic is basically game over for your brain already so you better hope u are at least a 8/10 and can get away with it. otherwise future suicide is inevitable

Last edited:
- In a solid friend circle/having as many contacts as possible is key here because after HS meeting people gets a LOT harder especially if you do not go to college

- experienced some bits of teenage love (its not imperative to have sex in highschool but it is in college, huge bonus if u make it out of HS a non virgin as it will help you a lot in the future). If you miss out romantic experiences, it will come back and bite you. Expect to be very depressed and miserable in the future even if u do manage to get a girl to settle with you in the future.

Remember HS is your oblivious teenage years the only time where doing stupid shit benefits you in the long run, first drinking alcohol, smoking weed, fucking like rabbits, having bonfires/camping out/hiking, etc. All of these moments benefit the human psyche exponentially and develop your brain. Without these experiences you are basically deprived of humanity.
Can I make up those experiences with 70k+ hours on video games

Staring at a screen all day during your teen years will literally turn you into an emotionless drone and real life experiences will be much harder to process due to your underdeveloped prefrontal cortex, you missed out on things that will actually make you human. If you're autistic is basically game over for your brain already so you better hope u are at least a 8/10 and can get away with it. otherwise future suicide is inevitable
Absolutely atomic blackpill.

This reinforces much more that graduating high school as a KHHV = 95-99% chance of being truecel

yeah, i guess, most zoomers are virgins according to new studies

no check edit. also i see u are a youngfag. let me tell you this- the fact that you are posting on this forum at such an early age is a massive indicator that it's over for you. i really would leave if i were you though. this forum even mentally destroys good looking fakecels.

do not take this place lightly, it is a prison and once you enter it there's no leaving. i first discovered braincels at 15-16 and from there on my state of mind slowly degraded into misery and suicidal thoughts. Im 19 now and im already gone, its game over for me every day is a repeat, i have no motivation, im currently planning my suicide. i hate saying this cringe shit but honestly dont end up like me its a massive mistake i shouldve heeded the warnings

no check edit. also i see u are a youngfag. let me tell you this- the fact that you are posting on this forum at such an early age is a massive indicator that it's over for you. i really would leave if i were you though. this forum even mentally destroys good looking fakecels.

do not take this place lightly, it is a prison and once you enter it there's no leaving. i first discovered braincels at 15-16 and from there on my state of mind slowly degraded into misery and suicidal thoughts. Im 19 now and im already gone, its game over for me every day is a repeat, i have no motivation, im currently planning my suicide. i hate saying this cringe shit but honestly dont end up like me its a massive mistake i shouldve heeded the warnings
I'll do my best

Attachments

• 1599038136094.jpg
    1599038136094.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 14
I'll do my best
two years is enough time, you can do it

but you gotta do something, quickly. Time flies, when you're at school it takes forever but once you graduate you'll be scared by how fast it goes.

Jesus christ

losing all the hope

Kiss + casual sex + taking a foid's virginity + one proper relationship.
The complete package

Looks like I'm almost there:feelsrope:

Get drunk, drive a car, fuck a girl, not necessarily in that order or the same night

If you are a bonafide trucel, then you have none.

At best just enjoy the free time and youth you have before you graduate.