Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What exactly makes FOB Indians so delusional?

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
It’s like that meme where the guy says “I am from India”. These guys honestly believe that being Indian is some great advantage and white girls will be all over them, when really it’s just straight up over for them.

from watching cucked western movies probably

But Indians are never the romantic interest in western movies either?
they probably think that its easy to get laid in America because its always depicted like that in movies. but they fail to realise that their subhuman skin makes them unwanted

they probably think that its easy to get laid in America because its always depicted like that in movies. but they fail to realise that their subhuman skin makes them unwanted
Good reason, i used to watch lots of american TV series about teenagers when a was a kid and always wanted to live in america, i thought relationships would be so easy for me there, lmao

They don't have internet in their shithole so all of their knowledge comes from bluepill movies and their indian friends who went to states and larp as sex havers

Because for some reason they think it'll be easy. They're also the type of person to say that they work in aerospace like it's some accomplishment that will get them prime white meat.

Its just known that western women are absolute whores and they think they will fuck anything not knowing that western foids only fuck chads

because of watching too much delusional Hollywood movies tbh