Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What exactly is wrong with wanting teen foids?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
In high school there was also the one thot or group of thots who were 16 dating a 23 year old and everyone always said, gross eww yuck or whatever. But why? What's wrong with that exactly? Those dudes are only doing what every other cucked guy wish they could. The guys who faked being grossed out by the most are without the doubt the ones that wanted it the most too.

It's based as hell, and every guy wishes they could do that.

nothing wrong with that, just normtards being normtards

it's just the political house of cards built by old roasts

Besides the law? Nothing. I'm not a pedo but these people saying they aren't attracted to 16-18 year olds are lying. You honestly can't even tell if some of them are of legal age. There are memes about it on r/Tinder.

Besides the law?

Not even the law outside of a Jewllywood movie.

I guess because it's the norm that high schoolers date other high schoolers.
I don't see anything morally wrong with this though.

Besides the law? Nothing. I'm not a pedo but these people saying they aren't attracted to 16-18 year olds are lying. You honestly can't even tell if some of them are of legal age. There are memes about it on r/Tinder.
15 and 16 is the age a toilet is most attractive

There’s nothing wrong with it. It’s already been said in this thread but 16 is fine to be attracted to. 14 I’d say is too young, 15 is a gray area but I’d say in most cases no, unless she’s mature developed. But 16 and 17 year old girls are hot, there’s nothing wrong with being attracted to them.

You are ugly that's why it's wrong, if you were chad it'd be encouraged.

I don’t think it’s unnatural or anything but it pisses me off when adult Chads date down into my age bracket because 18-20 year old Chads are making my attempts at ascending 100000% harder since I have to compete with fully grown Chads as well. In my bluepill days I spent like over half a year gunning for the same foid on snapchat only to get cucked by a 21 year old Chad at my state uni who banged her ON THE FIRST DAY THE TALKED. This was just before I became blackpilled, if not when I did

I can see it being "gross" before puberty and they haven't started developing, but when you first notice girls is usually around this age, right? You were attracted to holes at 16 when you were 16, right? When you turn 40 you don't suddenly like 40 year old foids... it's just what you can probably attract at that point. Prime aged pussy is desired until death. If nature didn't want us to desire them, shouldn't make them capable of carrying a child.

The normalization of college ruined american life. It should have been just an extension of highschool, then you wouldn't have to never see oneitis again after transfer.

it bothers older used-up foids because they know they can't compete with jbs

Nothing wrong biologically, just socially / legally (in some countries).

The fact that an arbitrary limit can provoke disgust is pretty interesting. Some people will actually call someone a pedophile for having sex with a 17-year-old, but not an 18 year old, even though the biological differences are pretty much zero.

nothing wrong with that, just normtards being normtards
Also just Jews being Jews and making our laws really stupid and illogical
Plus so roasties can have an edge in the dating market. If teen girls were available, then OF COURSE they would be picked over roastie foids. So those laws are put in place to keep men from their natural urges (could be classified as human torture and cruelty ngl), and to give women an advantage in dating

it bothers older used-up foids because they know they can't compete with jbs
Who were obviously fucking older men when they were in the prime age.

Foids don't want to be competing against 16 year old foids because they know if that were legal, the roasties would not stand a chance.

That's the only legit reason I can come up with.

Nothing wrong with that. Don't soyciety trick you into thinking it is. :)

It's a waste of mental energy to want something that is impossible to get

It hurts the feelings of some people who came up with some nonsensical laws and morals.

Well they’re developed and at that peak in their life so it’s only normal to want to fuck a girl that has full double D’s at 15. I personally don’t see it as worth to even try but power to you if you’re willing to.

16 would be my limit, anything younger is underdeveloped

The fact that an arbitrary limit can provoke disgust is pretty interesting. Some people will actually call someone a pedophile for having sex with a 17-year-old, but not an 18 year old, even though the biological differences are pretty much zero.
people are retarded

its just another way to shame men

If she's got tits and ass, she's not a lass

Some moralfags like to use the appeal to emotion approach with the whole "what if that was your daughter" argument. I can see it being weird when you're really old but if you manage to attract teens at that age more power to you.

In the US at least, middle-aged foids (karens) are very vocal and pull the strings for a lot of social laws (age of consent, prostitution legality, peeing-in-public-as-a-sex-offense, etc). Age of consent is a big thing for them because they know that 30 plus year old men are not attracted to 30 plus year old foids —- so they make it illegal. Even if a girl is of legal age but significantly younger, the man is chided.

I never understood that, and I find it so stupid.
If she's got tits and ass, she's not a lass

If foids were housewives who get married early at a more natural age (14-17), they would consume less and wages would be too high. When foids entered the workforce, the supply of labor increased drastically. Of course, this meant lower wages just as a certain group of people intended. Also, since foids remain single and earn a living, they have more reasons to consoom. Clothes, make up (tools for attracting Chad), birth control, etc. What the fuck am I even talking about? Well, to enable the above, cultural changes were necessary. This included feminism, casual sex, banning marriage with young foids, discouraging marriage for young adults and scorning men for being attracted to foids during their most attractive years. That's why it's wrong to want teen foids.