Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Exactly Is a 5/10 Facially?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6626
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6626

Self-banned
-
Is a 5/10 man considered low tier normie or mid tier normie?

Hes considered trash.

Is the highest you can go a 10? If so, that would make him a normie. If the highest is 9, then that would make him slightly above average.
Hes considered trash.
Fakecel spotted.

Normie of average height.

Is the highest you can go a 10? If so, that would make him a normie. If the highest is 9, then that would make him slightly above average.

Fakecel spotted.
if the highest is 9, what is the lowest? 0 or 1?

Only retarded fakecels will claim being average is a death sentence. looksmax.org is over there buddy boyo.
Keep coping. why would a foid go for a 5/10 when she can get a 7+/10 on tinder in mere seconds?

Anything below 6.5/10 about 90%+ of all men age 15-100 is considered a lamppost to 2020 foids.

a 5/10 can still get an uglier 3/10 girl
Imagine being this bluepilled on an incel forum, even 3/10 foids go for Chad only. if you think a 3/10 foid can't get a Chad off tinder then you're coping hard.

Imagine being this bluepilled on an incel forum, even 3/10 foids go for Chad only. if you think a 3/10 foid can't get a Chad off tinder then you're coping hard.
What makes you think chad would go for a 3/10 foid when theres tons of more attractive foids going after him?

I’d say a 5 is the gray area between low and mid tier normie

What makes you think chad would go for a 3/10 foid when theres tons of more attractive foids going after him?
Because he can? its an extra hole for him to fuck. Have you not seen all the tinder blackpills where 3/10 landwhales would get tons of messages from chads on tinder?

Screenshot 20200614 214249 Chrome

Because he can? its an extra hole for him to fuck. Have you not seen all the tinder blackpills where 3/10 landwhales would get tons of messages from chads on tinder?
Yeah but they can't keep chad so they usually have to settle with a 5/10

4-7 is a normie. 4 is low tier normie 7 is high tier normie. Technically, the halfway point would be 5.5 but when most people say 5/10 they mean perfectly average so thats what I think it means.

Talking objectively, a 5/10 is an average man, but when woman say a “5/10” its really an objective 6.5/10 or 7/10 because of women’s warped perception. And if women were to see a true 5/10 they would think he was a 3/10 or 4/10. This is why rating is kind of useless, I think the best system we have is the PSL rating used by lookism and looksmax

4-7 is a normie. 4 is low tier normie 7 is high tier normie. Technically, the halfway point would be 5.5 but when most people say 5/10 they mean perfectly average so thats what I think it means.

Talking objectively, a 5/10 is an average man, but when woman say a “5/10” its really an objective 6.5/10 or 7/10 because of women’s warped perception. And if women were to see a true 5/10 they would think he was a 3/10 or 4/10. This is why rating is kind of useless, I think the best system we have is the PSL rating used by lookism and looksmax
6 is high tier normie. 7 is chadlite. But otherwise you're right.

Yeah but they can't keep chad so they usually have to settle with a 5/10
Yeah so a 5/10 man has to settle with 3/10 foid after she has already rode the cock carousel and is probably 30+ years old by that point, still pretty pathetic tbh.

Depends who you ask and the amount of likeable facial features they have. I think facial harmony is the most important aspect, rather then select good features. The most important is probably jaw. From there eye area.

@Personalityinkwell take a selfie a send this guy. The first selfie you click in proper lighting and angle is will be 5/10

Yeah so a 5/10 man has to settle with 3/10 foid after she has already rode the cock carousel and is probably 30+ years old by that point, still pretty pathetic tbh.
Yeah and that's the average man these days.

So in other words a 5/10 is plain dull average?
No, it’s slightly below average. As hypergamy progresses, the cutoff for what is considered average will get higher. Soon, 6/10 will take the place that 5/10 currently occupies

I’ve seen hideous foids do just fine, and they are also usually Chad only. I’m gonna stick my neck out and back the greycel on this one guys. In my personal experience this is how it works at least

5 is around incel/low normie tier.things that would drag a man down to 5, Norwood reaper/thin hair,age/skin, below 5'9 height, unbalanced right/left symmetry, recessed chin, 20%+BF, etc...

above average if we use PSL

5/10

6/10
8uyaw23feawf

7/10
Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

8/10

9/10
Archimonde

10/10
Zealot SC2 Head1