Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What exactly about your face is unattractive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I believe the face is 100% what determines the attractiveness of a person, male or female.

When I was younger I actually thought I had a decent face. By the time I found out the truth, I had been LDARing for years. I guess being a single child with your mother telling you you're beautiful skews your perception lol.

Anyway, I'll start: I'm not very good like some of you guys at pinpointing these things with scientific terms, so I'll tell it simply: there's nothing grotesque about my face, there's just something... off. It just doesn't look attractive for some reason. The obvious things that are wrong are the following:

bald,
still have acne at 26, (fixable I suppose)
big head on narrow shoulders,
fucked up teeth (even with many trips to the dentist),
bulbous nose (with a deviated septum, which I guess can't be seen, but that does make me a mouth breather),
kind of weird eyebrows (thick and predisposed to unibrow), (fixable I suppose)
overbite (not a horrible chin, but it is slightly recessed I think),
there's the whole fat situation but that's fixable),
big glasses cause fucked eyesight, (guess I could get contacts but I don't want to for many reasons)
kind of small eyes (idk how to describe the eye area, but I know that this is one major weak point when I look in the mirror)
eyes are always with ugly, dark/blue bags under them cause LDARing in front of a monitor for so long
I'm lazy so I have a big fat beard all the time, but that's voluntary and not really a defect

Pretty hard to verbalize what's wrong, but there's more, these are just the obvious ones.

Last edited:
Baldness
Bug eyes
Terrible lower third, though I cover this up with a beard

Fucked up teeth due to grinding teeth when I get nervous/anxious mainly in public.
Large crooked nose
Flat/inward maxilla (no visible cheekbones whatsoever)
Overbite (but to me I think it looks cute)
Slighty recessed chin
large philtrum

Last edited:
My mouth/lips are really bad and my nose is a bad shape

Narrow palate, bad skin in both colour and acne scars, bad eye shape, bulbous nose, rounded and narrow jaw/chin.

Narrow palate, bad skin in both colour and acne scars, bad eye shape, bulbous nose, rounded and narrow jaw/chin.
Ohh yeah, that's what it's called. I have a bulbous nose, not a big one.

Ahh shit, forgot about my acne scars.

Here's some of my facial features

Nose not exactly narrow
Shitty facefat
Jawline not too defined
No hollow cheekbones
Eyebrows not look angry enough
Wide face and head
Short midface
Wide square jaw (like Minecraft) with non visible chin (its not recessed)
Lacking browridge (tho very rare for Asians so fuck that)
Vampire teeth (never open my mouth it's over for smilecels)

Terrible eye area, with NCT and too much uppereye exposure, bad skin overall and beta eyebrows, bones are bad too

for most people, it's the same things. the midface and jaws are retruded and downward/backward grown.

once those two structures are recessed, it affects the development of every other structure, ie the brow, nasion, lateral orbital rims,zygomaticas, chin, gonion.

hormones such as hgh and testosterone during crucial developmental years causes forward growth. hormonal disruption during puberty such as fom bullying, poor nutrition, poor sleep, fucks shit up. so many kids suffer from that. schools starting at 8am is retarded, it should start at 9 or 10

nutrition and the type of nutriton is vital too. soft diets=not enoguh force exerted on pliable child's bones. chidlren should eat lots and very hardy foods, nuts, meat,etc to make their jaws chew and grow from adaptive stress.

all in all, the usual dipshit dentist or orthodontic explanation of "muh genetics" is just an excuse for their lack of insight and actual understanding of how to solve these issues,so they can lazily make top row of teeth fit with bottom row, then it's good enough for them. dr mike mew sr and jr, along with lookism psl have a greater understanding than most dental and orthodontic phds.

eyes are spread apart a bit

nose is big

Ethnic, so i have ethnic features which are seen as ugly to women, maybe im not ugly to some ethnic fetish women but those dont exist

Receeding chin, philtrum a bit too long.

Even after a nose job my nose is still big
Circular chin
Olive colored
Eyebrows aren’t above my eyes
Don’t have a sharp jawline

Let’s just say I’m in desperate need of plastic surgery

My nose. It looks Jewish and makes me look like a bird.

My mild upper eyelid exposure.

My recessed chin.

My big forehead.

I believe the face is 100% what determines the attractiveness of a person, male or female.
You are absolutely right.

Long nose
The only bad thing l have

Bad eyes, eye bags, almost no facial hair, semi weak chin

Shitty jaw
crooked teeth
face shaped like Adam Lanza
asymmetry
pale
dark circles under eyes
fucked up nose
receeding hairline

Terrible jaw line
Huge lips
Nose looks broken
Fat asymmetrical eyes
Fat cheeks. They always look like I’ve been punched.

From worst to less worst:

Baldness
Acne scars
Semi-malformed ears
Big upper third, small lower third
Weak chin and jaw
Asymmetrical eyelids
Upper eyelid exposure
Arched eyebrows
Thin neck

Balding terribly. Stress of life is killing me and my hair can't take it.

Ethnic features include wide nigger nose and carpet textured hair, I've also got a weak chin.

Long midface
Horrible lower third
Small skull in relation to body size
Long neck
Big nose
Ugly lips shape
Flat cheekbones

Small mouth but very full, rubbery, clown-like lips.
Large, bulging eyes, but a sunken eye area.
Eyes too far apart.
Eyes extremely veiny from misuse of contact lenses.
Blue under eye circles which look worse due to my deepset features.
Very heavy neanderthalish brow, with thick, slug-like eyebrows
Fat neck\chin even at low bodyfat.
Nose is too upturned.

Basically, I look my avatar but with blue eyes/dark blond hair--my only redeeming features.

Oversized mouth
Recessed chin
HORRIBLE skin, massive face scaring.

lopsided face
Bug eyes
Big forehead
Bad hairline

my face is too rounded i look fat

No hollow cheekbones, bloated in general, little nose bump, shitty lips, wierd eyebrows. I just look tired.

Big forehead, average chin

big chin, mouth too small for nose, and bug eyes

- Overall harmony somehow is off
- I get red cheeks very fast. Its not normally distributed red cheeks its like two circles of red, then its normal. It looks weird
- Underbite, my chin is protruded to far, so my lower teeth are retruded
- Gappy teeth
- Scrotumchin

Listing everything gives me suifuel. Its not even eveeything

Horrible skin (not acne related), negative canthal tilt with dark rings under eyes, a bit convex face caused by mouthbreathing, ugly lips, balding (although I'm shaving my head), bad posture, crooked yellow teeth

I'm a defect that needs to be shot

Ethic Latino
Large Eyebrows w/Unibrow which I shave
Bags under eyes
Large Ears
Nose is too large for my face
Moderately weak cheekbones
Slightly overweight which makes my cheeks fill out hiding any cheekbones I may have.

Shit teeth
bad eye area
recessed chin
shit jaw
big lips
face and neck fat
bad beard genetics
weird nose shape
weak cheekbones
forehead is weird (like incel forehead meme)

When I was younger I actually thought I had a decent face. By the time I found out the truth, I had been LDARing for years. I guess being a single child with your mother telling you you're beautiful skews your perception lol.

Anyway, I'll start: I'm not very good like some of you guys at pinpointing these things with scientific terms, so I'll tell it simply: there's nothing grotesque about my face, there's just something... off. It just doesn't look attractive for some reason. The obvious things that are wrong are the following:

bald,
still have acne at 26, (fixable I suppose)
big head on narrow shoulders,
fucked up teeth (even with many trips to the dentist),
bulbous nose (with a deviated septum, which I guess can't be seen, but that does make me a mouth breather),
kind of weird eyebrows (thick and predisposed to unibrow), (fixable I suppose)
overbite (not a horrible chin, but it is slightly recessed I think),
there's the whole fat situation but that's fixable),
big glasses cause fucked eyesight, (guess I could get contacts but I don't want to for many reasons)
kind of small eyes (idk how to describe the eye area, but I know that this is one major weak point when I look in the mirror)
eyes are always with ugly, dark/blue bags under them cause LDARing in front of a monitor for so long
I'm lazy so I have a big fat beard all the time, but that's voluntary and not really a defect

Pretty hard to verbalize what's wrong, but there's more, these are just the obvious ones.
How do eyebags come from LDARing in front of a monitor?

Why don't you want to use contacts?

Overbite and weak chin.

I have the following features:

Enormous, crooked nose. Looks horrendous from the side.

Dark purple circles under my eyes giving a tired/sinister/untrustworthy appearance.

Receding hairline - Norwood Reaper started on my hairline in my teens.

Kinda big lips
Not recessed jawline or chin but not chad like
Shitty hair genetics

-balding since 16
-jawline not existent
-black circles under eyes i look undead
-ugly brown and black eye
-overall bad symetry
-skullcel