Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What every incel has experienced in school

Brutal brain damage pill.

I hope that kid goes eeeee ahhhh on his bully.

No one has physically attacked me like that.

Over for concussioncels.

And then normies ask why we’re so angry all the time

WE GET PHYSICALY ASSUALTED AND PEOPLE (including law enforcement) JUST LAUGH. YOU FUCKING CUCKOLD SOY SHIT SCUM

THIS IS WHY I SUPPORT MASS SHOOTINGS. THE EARTH NEEDS TO BE CLEANSED OF OUR EVIL SPECIES (in GTA V)

i woulda beat that fag if that was me

This is literally the negan from the walking dead scene jfl

No one has physically attacked me like that.

You don't look like this:

34171.jpg

try lock that lil bitch down she got her own momma​

:feelsYall:

I hope that faggot gets gassed and eaten alive from his eyes (SARCASM JOKE)

"public freakout"???? This happens to at least 500 incels every minute all over the world. If you're the kind of incel to prefer laying down and rotting instead of saving your incelkind, that's the kind of atrocities you're being silent about.

and that aryan chad bully will receive little to no punishment because muh its school and will live on to get girlfriends and sex for his dark triad personality and lowinhibness

and that aryan chad bully will receive little to no punishment because muh its school and will live on to get girlfriends and sex for his dark triad personality and lowinhibness

That’s why Justice must be rendered in a diffERent way (in a video game)

EXTREME RAGEFUEL

I WOULD BRUTALLY PUNCH THAT FAGGOT MULTIPLE TIMES IN THE FACE AND HEAD TO DEATH
SIMILAR THING HAPPENED TO ME IN MIDDLE SCHOOL
THIS IS WHY MASS SHOOTINGS AND SCHOOL SHOOTINGS HAPPENS RETARD
NIGGERRRRR!HG~G~HG:h>}^g;.]~ÇHG;.]~ÇHGRR

EXTREME RAGEFUEL

I WOULD BRUTALLY PUNCH THAT FAGGOT MULTIPLE TIMES IN THE FACE AND HEAD TO DEATH
SIMILAR THING HAPPENED TO ME IN MIDDLE SCHOOL
THIS IS WHY MASS SHOOTINGS AND SCHOOL SHOOTINGS HAPPENS RETARD
NIGGERRRRR!HG~G~HG:h>}^g;.]~ÇHG;.]~ÇHGRR

yes, yes, let the hatred flow through you :feelsdevil:

Hope that faggot gets stabbed to death with a rusty fork (in real life)

WE GET PHYSICALY ASSUALTED AND PEOPLE (including law enforcement) JUST LAUGH. YOU FUCKING CUCKOLD SOY SHIT SCUM

THIS IS WHY I SUPPORT MASS SHOOTINGS. THE EARTH NEEDS TO BE CLEANSED OF OUR EVIL SPECIES (in GTA V)

Perfect example of a degenerate cumskin cracker with low iq. You can tell by his voice, his face and his demeanor he’s low iq and can only think in violence as a retort amongst those who he feels wronged him. Instead of telling him to move his low iq ghetto brain thinks hurrrr durrr hit wit chair durrrrr. These ghetto trash faggots are why low IQs look bad we should prevent people like this from ever being accepted in society.
That’s not an Aryan chad that’s a mid-low tier Normie who probably gets iq mogged by even the dumbest foids

That’s not an Aryan chad that’s a mid-low tier Normie who probably gets iq mogged by even the dumbest foids
cope he's blonde and tall which is all you need nowadays to attract JBs + darktriad with a decent voice and probably statusmaxxed now cause of this video , jfl if you think iq matters

Yet inkwells are the wrong & evil bad guys, mang…:feelsclown:

cope he's blonde and tall which is all you need nowadays to attract JBs + darktriad with a decent voice and probably statusmaxxed now cause of this video , jfl if you think iq matters
He’s not that tall and being blonde is irrelevant if your looks are mid tier. His voice is also just an annoying retard wigger voice. That’s not a chad, chads are PrettyBoys

In school, I had a Chad pinch my nipple, and I pushed him into the floor. Got suspended for a week.

In elementary school, a young blonde boy pushed me into snow and bashed my head until my glasses fell off.

That foid in the shot was extremely turned on

"public freakout"???? This happens to at least 500 incels every minute all over the world. If you're the kind of incel to prefer laying down and rotting instead of saving your incelkind, that's the kind of atrocities you're being silent about.
Truth, we must fight back

In elementary school, a young blonde boy pushed me into snow and bashed my head until my glasses fell off.
Brutal, sorry about that. I think it's important to train and be strong, you don't know when something like that is going to happen anyway (even as an adult).

Lamo wtf?

A PUSH?
I haven't heard much from the aftermath (probably injured him bad since it was a big push and his head hitted the pavement), but he decided to keep his distance from me during the last remaining years we went to school together. This is was a long time ago. I do remember the foids and teacher hating me, but I didn't give a fuck (during those times I was always thinking about wanting to go home and play video games, that's all I ever cared about, and I miss those times).

Brutal, sorry about that. I think it's important to train and be strong, you don't know when something like that is going to happen anyway (even as an adult).

I prefer to carry a firearm.

:feelsokman:

In school, I had a Chad pinch my nipple, and I pushed him into the floor. Got suspended for a week.
bruhh i wrote nigger on a piece of paper and the teacher caught me so i got suspended

That white kid deserves to go to jail for assault.

believe it or not such teens/kids like this spoiled brat always end up successful in life. My childhood bullies/people who made fun of me 60% of them had romantic relationships. The conclusion : the scummier you are the more successful you'll be in life. Good people like me never got the chance to do anything in this life I was always humiliated , doubted and avoided by people not only because of my looks but my social awkwardness. Women fall for such subhumans all the time they want abusive fuckers like the teen in the video nice guys have and always been treated just like friends or they won't speak to you at all. I wanted to play football with the rest of the kids but I couldn't stand the bullying and the insults that they were throwing at me so I just closed myself in my room and played games ( i did not even own a good pc). I've mostly watched youtube.

believe it or not such teens/kids like this spoiled brat always end up successful in life. My childhood bullies/people who made fun of me 60% of them had romantic relationships. The conclusion : the scummier you are the more successful you'll be in life. Good people like me never got the chance to do anything in this life I was always humiliated , doubted and avoided by people not only because of my looks but my social awkwardness. Women fall for such subhumans all the time they want abusive fuckers like the teen in the video nice guys have and always been treated just like friends or they won't speak to you at all. I wanted to play football with the rest of the kids but I couldn't stand the bullying and the insults that they were throwing at me so I just closed myself in my room and played games ( i did not even own a good pc). I've mostly watched youtube.
Thanks for the depressionfuel :blackpill: :blackpill:

Thanks for the depressionfuel :blackpill: :blackpill:
no problem man I went thru hell a lot of people would've already committed suicide if they were me. My self esteem was destroyed by literally everyone during my early years no wonder why I ended up the way I am. In an incel forum sexless and autistic caused by being chronically online.​