Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What every hijabiwhore can expect.

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
Fl J96JWQAIME k

I thought Islamic culture is usually pretty strict.

Usually Arab Muslim men only want their daughter to marry other Arab Muslim men.

The top racist countries are like the Middle-East and North Africa, and India of course lol.

Usually Arab Muslim men only want their daughter to marry other Arab Muslim men.

The top racist countries are like the Middle-East and North Africa, and India of course lol.
Yes, this is true. There is some national inbreeding rather than Arab about it, unless you are a high-end betabuxxer as a Saudi

this may be true for the traditional older generation, but don't you think for one second that the younger female generation of these middle eastern countries don't know what they're worth in the west. with the rise of social media, they know what's waiting for them outside of the bubble of their uber religious laws and police

So much for Islam “fixing” black dudes. Still performing hit and runs.

that doesn't happen and will never happen. i have never saw any muslim arab girl with a nigger in my life. it's just because ethnics toilets hate the shit out of very dark skinned black dudes.
usually sheboons are the ones who end up with lighter skinned arab men and not with their nigger husbands. it's just the degenerates blacked.com fags who have these nasty fantasies about arab women with black men.