Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What every girl has in common

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Every girl is different, but there is one thing they all have in common. They go for guys that don’t respect them. Please hear me out. I’ve been rejected twice during high school. My first rejection was by a female classmate during my sophomore year. She was a cute 5’1” girl, while I’m 5’5”. I was nice to her all the time and respected her.

One day I asked her out and she rejected me. Not long after that, she was at a party and made out with a tall guy while being drunk. I also didn’t get invited to that party. She didn’t want to date a nice guy who respected her, but had no problems making out with a tall fuckboy who doesn’t give a shit about her.

My second rejection was by a sophomore girl during my senior year. This one hit me the hardest. Just like with the previous girl, I was always nice to her and treated her with respect. But when I finally asked her out, I got rejected. And yet this slut is having sex with random dudes. Yes, I have autism. Yes, I am socially awkward. Yes, I am short. But atleast I treated her with respect. But she’d rather go and fuck guys that are just using her for sex.

Why? Why do every girl go for these obnoxious men? Why not go for someone who treats them with respect, such as myself? I’m losing hope in humanity. Why are girls like this? Why do they only care about tall, handsome and obnoxious guys? Fuck, I hate this world. I hope WW3 happens so that all these girls and guys suffer horrible deaths.

You should have carried a small rose quartz in your left pocket.

Before WW3 happens, an ISIS resurgence will occur worldwide.

0085-015.png

0085-016.png

0085-017.png

Stop respecting them. Problem solved. Your self respect will be really high after this.

Rationalizations are illusions. Seems like your coping about the fact that you are a sub3

Its not about respecting nor not respecting them. Youre in an incel forum. You should have known from the start its all about looks. Water

Rationalizations are illusions. Seems like your coping about the fact that you are a sub3

No. I just needed to prove something else first, contradictory given I naturally prefer only mental qualities.

if you were tall and handsome you'd probably treat girls the same way these dudes treated those girls.

you are short so you cope with it by 'respecting' them.

just enjoy life man

It ties back into status, if you don't treat them with respect they actually think you have more status. Because in their minds they think you can afford to be mean to girls and they still go for you. If you're respectful and nice it comes as tryharding. So your observation is correct, yes, women don't like guys who actually are respectful towards them

It ties back into status, if you don't treat them with respect they actually think you have more status. Because in their minds they think you can afford to be mean to girls and they still go for you. If you're respectful and nice it comes as tryharding. So your observation is correct, yes, women don't like guys who actually are respectful towards them
This.

I didn't...as a single male, I didn't split my intelligence into halves.

Re: im losing interest in roblox fast
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200649105Friday, October 28, 2016 8:03 PM CDT
"Nex Ima change it back or I won't" Oh, now I see. You are a bonobo trying to impress his female White owners on the Internet.
Re: im losing interest in roblox fast
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200649401Friday, October 28, 2016 8:11 PM CDT
"oh no you caught me what your gonna do now expose me?" No, you've exposed yourself with those pitiful attempts at mimicking and salivating over superior human girls. Don't worry; you'll be in the zoo soon when you lose control and attack actual people like the rest of your kind.

There are no words to express my endless hatred for foids. :feelswhat: :feelsdevil::lul:

There are no words to express my endless hatred for foids. :feelswhat: :feelsdevil::lul:

Re: RT math time
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181987037Tuesday, January 19, 2016 2:22 AM CST
Ah, blatant computation. Quite repulsive. How about generating valuable, structured mathematical problems for the users of the website, such as the use of binary sequences?
Re: I'm gonna become a tsundere.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181987391Tuesday, January 19, 2016 2:41 AM CST
Quite the contrary, you would likely benefit from the MGTOW/Misogyny combination. Women are merely concerned with psychologically-manipulating vulnerable male individuals through the use of an orifice.

Re: RT math time
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181987037Tuesday, January 19, 2016 2:22 AM CST
Ah, blatant computation. Quite repulsive. How about generating valuable, structured mathematical problems for the users of the website, such as the use of binary sequences?
Re: I'm gonna become a tsundere.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181987391Tuesday, January 19, 2016 2:41 AM CST
Quite the contrary, you would likely benefit from the MGTOW/Misogyny combination. Women are merely concerned with psychologically-manipulating vulnerable male individuals through the use of an orifice.

Every girl is different, but there is one thing they all have in common. They go for guys that don’t respect them. Please hear me out. I’ve been rejected twice during high school. My first rejection was by a female classmate during my sophomore year. She was a cute 5’1” girl, while I’m 5’5”. I was nice to her all the time and respected her.

One day I asked her out and she rejected me. Not long after that, she was at a party and made out with a tall guy while being drunk. I also didn’t get invited to that party. She didn’t want to date a nice guy who respected her, but had no problems making out with a tall fuckboy who doesn’t give a shit about her.

My second rejection was by a sophomore girl during my senior year. This one hit me the hardest. Just like with the previous girl, I was always nice to her and treated her with respect. But when I finally asked her out, I got rejected. And yet this slut is having sex with random dudes. Yes, I have autism. Yes, I am socially awkward. Yes, I am short. But atleast I treated her with respect. But she’d rather go and fuck guys that are just using her for sex.

Why? Why do every girl go for these obnoxious men? Why not go for someone who treats them with respect, such as myself? I’m losing hope in humanity. Why are girls like this? Why do they only care about tall, handsome and obnoxious guys? Fuck, I hate this world. I hope WW3 happens so that all these girls and guys suffer horrible deaths.
young women are whores thats why.

Stopped reading after that false first sentence

All girls are shallow toillets, that should be enslaved by based brocels and tortured in BDSM style in some dungeon

Fuck these foids there all a bunch of cunts

:blackpill:

But also his looks play a big role. If he was tall and good-looking, he likely would have gotten at least one date.

Attractive men don't need to treat women well, they know women will desire them regardless of how they treat them, if they want to treat them well, they do, and if they don't want to, they don't.

Whereas we, men who are not desirable, have the pressure to treat women well in order to try to compensate our flaws, but it never works, women want an attractive man, regardless of how he treats her.

It must suck having a crush and knowing she is having wild animalistic sex with multiple men who are intimidating bullies who have fun with her using her as a piece of meat, to be honest I wish I was one of them, I wish I could just use them and they came back for more.

Yeah, I know it sucks, but it's also your fault for idealizing people. Next time you're talking to a woman, don't idealize her, accept her as she is, accept she is shallow, accept she is perverted, accept she is sexual, accept she will only do wild animalistic sex to men who are attractive because she doesn't want any other kind of men, accept she isn't innocent, accept you're probably more innocent and childish than her because she has experienced a lot of things with sex and drugs, accept she probably had an abortion once in her life because she fucks with so many chads she probably got pregnant at least once, and accept she has experienced things you can't even imagine. Also, accept you would do the same shit she does, accept you wouldn't go for ugly men who treat you well, you would go for the attractive ones regardless of how they treat you, because you just want to satisfy your animal instincts, if you had her priviledge, you would do a lot of dirty stuff.

Next time you are with a woman (if that's what you want), treat her nice, but not special, just nice, with the same niceness you treat your friends, not with a special niceness, treat her normal, treat her natural, don't force yourself to be something you're not, that doesn't work, never.

I hate the facts women are like this, but sometimes it's also our fault for idealizing them. They are not special, just human beings with more priviledge in the sexual market, they can be the worst assholes you can imagine.

Last edited:
Attractive men don't need to treat women well, they know women will desire them regardless of how they treat them, if they want to treat them well, they do, and if they don't want to, they don't.

Whereas we, men who are not desirable, have the pressure to treat women well in order to try to compensate our flaws, but it never works, women want an attractive man, regardless of how he treats her.

It must suck having a crush and knowing she is having wild animalistic sex with multiple men who are intimidating bullies who have fun with her using her as a piece of meat, to be honest I wish I was one of them, I wish I could just use them and they came back for more.

Yeah, I know it sucks, but it's also your fault for idealizing people. Next time you're talking to a woman, don't idealize her, accept her as she is, accept she is shallow, accept she is perverted, accept she is sexual, accept she will only do wild animalistic sex to men who are attractive because she doesn't want any other kind of men, accept she isn't innocent, accept you're probably more innocent and childish than her because she has experienced a lot of things with sex and drugs, accept she probably had an abortion once in her life because she fucks with so many chads she probably got pregnant at least once, and accept she has experienced things you can't even imagine. Also, accept you would do the same shit she does, accept you wouldn't go for ugly men who treat you well, you would go for the attractive ones regardless of how they treat you, because you just want to satisfy your animal instincts, if you had her priviledge, you would do a lot of dirty stuff.

Next time you are with a woman (if that's what you want), treat her nice, but not special, just nice, with the same niceness you treat your friends, not with a special niceness, treat her normal, treat her natural, don't force yourself to be something you're not, that doesn't work, never.

I hate the facts women are like this, but sometimes it's also our fault for idealizing them. They are not special, just human beings with more priviledge in the sexual market, they can be the worst assholes you can imagine.
applause-icegif-2.gif

giphy.webp
giphy.gif

Women are interested in the physical characteristics of a male more than his personality, they imprint an idea of personality based on looks. If a guy is "nice" that tells them he's a pushover, has limited dating options & doesn't excite them.

An asshole (that isn't ugly & short) tells women he isn't limited in options, is going to be a challenge for her to mould into something else & is seen as desirable as she hasn't broken him in yet.

They have this idea of fixing a guy but a nice guy is no fun as he's already broken.

Also women dislike autistic ppl.

I'd say your height is the biggest issue & your autism the second, not sure what your face looks like so can't say where that ranks.

It's all genetics when it comes to female preferences. I know this also applies to males to an extent, but with women, if you don't have the signs of supposed genetic fitness like height, NTness, aggressiveness, and dominance, you are automatically discarded. Men's preferences are much more varied.

I said supposed, because breeding with violent psychopaths it's not good for the gene pool of an advanced civilization. Women are just creating more criminals and then complain when they are killed and raped by them, when these are the guys that they all date and fuck while the empathetic sub chad men are left to rot alone.

All those foids saying they want a caring loving boyfriend who respects them are either deluding themselves or tricking you. Like IncelTv said, don't look at what women say, look at what they do.

Its not about respecting nor not respecting them. Youre in an incel forum. You should have known from the start its all about looks. Water
Chad can be a nice guy and would be marriage material.

I don't know how you look like but assuming you are a normie or shy chadlite in looks (like most of this forum full of kids).

I don't know how you look like but assuming you are a normie or shy chadlite in looks (like most of this forum full of kids).
definitely not a chad