Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What ever happened to the Hong Kong protests?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I guess this new “virus” just came out of nowhere, probably from some jew or freemason’s ass, and all news of the Hong Kong protests just ended?

The virus was made to stall it, if not end it entirely.

jfl totally forgot about that shit just like all the normies that virtue signaled about it

Your right some cunt bent over some where and let one rip, that fart had to be lethal for sure = bum bum biological attack.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this thread isn’t deleted and I’m banned for “requested” or some shit in 72 hours

Wouldn’t be surprised if this thread isn’t deleted and I’m banned for “requested” or some shit in 72 hours
You know too much. Watch your back.

You know too much. Watch your back.
Don’t worry, I already am. I know they are following me. I’m ready to fight it out it unnecessary.

It's obvious corona is used to cover up other shit a lot right now, it's almost like a common flu yet it steals all headlines from the papers

It's obvious corona is used to cover up other shit a lot right now, it's almost like a common flu yet it steals all headlines from the papers
Cia biological weapon cough

I guess this new “virus” just came out of nowhere, probably from some jew or freemason’s ass, and all news of the Hong Kong protests just ended?
jfl totally forgot about that shit just like all the normies that virtue signaled about it

JFL, thanks for reminding me that this existed. I already forgot. Just more proove that this is just a political tool to push for new Legislation. Fuck this world.

Your right some cunt bent over some where and let one rip, that fart had to be lethal for sure = bum bum biological attack.

:feelskek:

They sucked cock by waving degenerate muricanian flags

Ya what happened? It jus fizzled out?

It has pretty much died out.
But they found a bunch of explosives in someone’s apartment a few days ago.

Virus and shit, governments plotting supreme evil as always ngl

The virus was made to stall it, if not end it entirely.
this could be the case.
It seems like they're always trying to divert attention from something.

They decided that joining walmartstan would not be a good idea.

Clever.

Ya what happened? It jus fizzled out?
I mean, have you ever seen a sustained protest in the 21st century? It's pretty much impossible for them to maintain an attention-span beyond 1 month on a goal. People will give up readily when it seems like it's going to be difficult pewpew.

They need to riot and vandalize. The virus is already straining manpower and resources, now is the perfect time to cause some destruction in China.

I mean, have you ever seen a sustained protest in the 21st century? It's pretty much impossible for them to maintain an attention-span beyond 1 month on a goal. People will give up readily when it seems like it's going to be difficult pewpew.
It went on for like 6 months+ iirc

It went on for like 6 months+ iirc
Nothing resulted from it, guess that's all said and done for.

The international community stopped caring after Coronachan emerged from the guts of a bat some Chinaman ate.

Even if it stayed in the spotlight nobody would've cared, look at Taiwan pewpew.

JFL the virus was made to stop the hong kong protests