Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What even is "work on your personality?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
Memes asides, the people who tell us to work on personality, where do they think it stems from? Do they think we are just born with a bad personality? Does their brain not stop for a second and realize our "personality" might not be the best since we are treated like shit? Why would a guy who is a virgin at 21+ with nothing but bad experiences want to improve his personality for anyway? It surely can't be the way we look since looks don't matter along as we have a good personality

good personality means cuck and betabuxx behavior

Dark triad maxxing

Depends. When was the last time you were asked to work on your personality?

enhancing your dick will work better

grow the cock to battleship dong

Then you at least may stand a chance. Not a cope, a fact. The dickpill moggs many pills.

It´s an oxymoron thing to say our personality makes us who we are if we have to "work on it" i.e. change it then you are just pretending you´re someone you´re not and then it´s really not you just a facade.

yeah its something i never understood.
if it means being nice and polite that is easy i assume most of us are like that. but being nice wont get you laid.
if they mean being entertaining,nt and an extrovert then same as looks that is out of our control
you can pretend but that is cringe

"just change your personality bro" is like telling you to change the way you act around others. This is extremely deceptive and fucked.

Become a regressive leftist soyboy cuck incel in denial and let America stomp you with it boot until you die while maintaining a soy smile the entire time.

Pretend like there isn't a glaring injustice within the sexual market between men and women, but most importantly don't be an inkwell and point it out.

Bend over and take it with a smile is what they mean.

Any retard can be nice. Being extroverted and outgoing is totally different.

It's retarded that they always bring up personality, because violent thugs and serial killers can get laid if they look good.

"just change your personality bro" is like telling you to change the way you act around others. This is extremely deceptive and fucked.

Yeah they're basically saying you should fake your personality in order to please normies and that the negativity you experience is some sort of mental illness with no grounding in the real world.

It's retarded that they always bring up personality, because violent thugs and serial killers can get laid if they look good.
thats what they really mean when they say personakity

I need specifics. Did you ask for advice or something?
not really, they (my friends) just told me I need to be more confident in myself even though I got rejected over 5 times in my first year..

not really, they (my friends) just told me I need to be more confident in myself even though I got rejected over 5 times in my first year..

Well then isn't that what it means? Work on your confidence?

Work on your personality= become a submissive fool to females.

good personality = you make fun of yourself for being short/bald/ugly and laugh together with everyone who mocks you for your imperfections. Ladies love confident men.

It's a retarded meme. Less and less people actually believe it.

Remember, you are always doing something wrong :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::redpill::redpill::soy: and it's always your fault

You are too desperate, but you're also too uncaring.

You expect everything to fall in your lap, but you also try wayyy too hard.

You are a seriously depressing mopey guy, but you're also an overstimulated sperg.

You talk too slowly and quietly, but you also talk too loudly and quickly.

You care too much about what people think, but you're also absolutely oblivious.

Your hair is too long, but it's also too short.

You need to grow a beard, but you also need to be clean shaven.

You need to be confident, but you also need to stop embarrasing yourself.

You need to stop wallowing in self-pity, but I can do it to my heart's content when it's about my problems.

Remember inels, my advice is infallible and definitely works for everyone because my ego cannot admit that my greatest accomplishments are a result of things that I cannot control :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Stop being unattractive.