Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What even goes on in looksmax?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I tried to browse it once or twice but was quickly repulsed. Many guys said that site shares ~80% of its userbase with .is . What do you niggers even do there? Is it any different than what goes on here?

I don’t know, but judging from the name of the site I think they looksmaxx?

would I have to create a new account to post there? the site looks like a copy of this one.

it's stupid. there's so much u can do to look better. i went from bodybuilding forums -> looksmax -> here btw

JFL at these copers. LooksmaXxing is a crook.

Ain't most of the success stories there 6'2+ with good jawline?

Its just stupid teenagers doing nothing

Only like 20 guys or less got surgery

All the others are discussing shit like mewing , vitamins and taking tranny pills for hairloss even if they arent balding

Most people there just shit post only very few did hardcore looksmaxxing and lots of bragging Chads there:feelsree:

That site is all femboys and faggots talking about fashion and haircuts and bodybuilding and getting corporate dicksucking jobs.

Dead site tbh. I have an account on there and it is all a waste of time. The reason is there is nothing new to talk about , all the looksmax techniques and stuff has already been discussed to death before.

Just read this thread

https://lookism.net/threads/frequently-asked-looksmaxing-questions.439550/

practically everything you need to know about the blackpill and looks theory. All the authentic psl knowledge from 2016

Makeup tips and how to tape down man breasts

Never visited that website and don't plan to. I feel I will be mogged by people who deem themselves as ugly and sub human, like always, and when you look at them, you can certainly deduce they have a gf and fucked before. Fuck that.